Sign in to follow this  
bohemi

[SP] Training Camp

Just tried downloading new version I did something wrong now I need to wait 24 mins ahh nightmare.

I will have to give it a go 2mrw mate try uploading your mission to game front its easy with allot less hassle.

New mission's download link for those who don't want to wait.

Kick ass mission dude.

Pretty much everything worked perfectly this time with a couple of exceptions.

The harrier missed his target but camp blew up anyway lol.

Mission failed instead of won at end.

Breifing text could be cleaned up a bit.

Saw and did allot of new stuff that had either been added in or I didnt see on first go.

I think some of the music and sound effects are new from the old version they build the atmosphere well.

I had no idea how cool the final objective actually was, very nice.

I noticed you have shaved down the addons slightly (don't remember seeing any philipino jihadists this time).

Object placement is awesome it really does look like a genuine jihadist training camp.

I highly recommend this to anyone seeking a very realistic mission.

One thing you could do to make the addon situation less tedious is to do what the lol clan do and just put your mod folder into a rar file so its ready to use right after its downloaded.

Now all you need is a couple more missions like this to slam into a mini campaign :)

Wow! thanks once more for testing it. You're right, music & sound effects are brand new, keep on working for shaved down some AddOns. Well, the mission will end when you enter the LAV close to the returning point, so you got time enought for congratulations with your teams and so on... About my next mission is called "The capture", don't know if it will be the last one for 1.96 or 1.99 cause I think its time to take an evolution , probably under ARMA III . The future will talk...

I think 1.99 is still buggy, I sure as hell don't use it yet.

Look forward to your next mission.