Sign in to follow this  
major_shepard

LEA - Loadout Editor For ArmA 2 Combined Operations and ACE 2

stumbled over that tool and I´ve to say that I am very impressed...

thanks for creating that handy thing..

I nontheless would have a question about which empty "vehicles" are supported, because when I place an empty truck, name it and save the mission. So it´ll not show up in the unit list/Empty after importing or loading the mission. same for West or East vehicles like Cras, trucks or somethings like this. Is there a list of supported vehilces somewhere around?

thanks and keep up the good work

regards

Memphis

Empty vehicles means vehicles of the side Empty (not West, not East, not Resistance). All vehicles should appear with "not assigned" mark in case you don't give them a name however. Could you please send me your pbo mission?

Empty vehicles means vehicles of the side Empty (not West, not East, not Resistance). All vehicles should appear with "not assigned" mark in case you don't give them a name however. Could you please send me your pbo mission?

hello and thanks for that quick response...I was a little blind. I did not selected proper unit type, so empty vehicles never showed up. Now as I "found" that one option everythings works as it is supposed to...now the Programm becomes much more outstanding...thank you

Hi!

I have added FDF mens weapons to LEA. You can Download it Here

Edited by nimierkki

thanks man for the job :D

I would just change the faction name to "FIN (FDF)" in order to make it easier to find in Faction Filter.

I can put it now into LEA repository no need to wait for next update ^^

In the new version I now have a bug where soldiers in LEA mission don't pronounce commands anymore.

Here's the example mission

http://www.multiupload.nl/4GFG4M8BNU

Try the usual commanding stuff

I have no problem here with your mission :/ I can give orders to soldiers if it is the matter.

Giving orders is not the problem. The problem is that I can't hear them being pronounced and can't hear soldiers replying. Only those sounds work that you can hear as if you were in a different squad.

I think maybe identities are somehow messed up?

Or maybe it's a conflict with some mod (but I have only ACE and JSRS basically). Maybe it conflicts with JSRS or some other mod hmmm. Lemme check.

EDIT: OK I've tried launching the game with nothing but ACE (but without ACE sound module) - the issue is still there.

Edited by metalcraze

Simple, just don't run lea script by removing call into init.sqf and see what you have.

Without the call voices are fine, but loadouts remain vanilla (obviously) :<

Can someone add the RQ11 and post it up on here since I tried myself (and minidou did aswell) and we could not get it to work.

Dan;2146063']Can someone add the RQ11 and post it up on here since I tried myself (and minidou did aswell) and we could not get it to work.

minidou like Cpt.Minidou ?&$$ ;)²

minidou like Cpt.Minidou ?&$$ ;)²

Yes that guy, a good freind of mine.

I love your mod...but I have a few missions where you aren't supposed to have certain gear. Is it possible to disable lea on certain missions..or is there a command where certain units cant use lea....Thanks....

Yeah i try to add the backpack but the problem is : the RQ-11 backpack is a OA backpack and need to be placed on the editor, it isn't an ACE backpack.

I love your mod...but I have a few missions where you aren't supposed to have certain gear. Is it possible to disable lea on certain missions..or is there a command where certain units cant use lea....Thanks....

Yes put "enable_lea_addon = false;" into init.sqf so that user won't be able to use @LEA addon (= no action available)

See readme.text into @LEA mod folder

If you edit a mission with LEA by default the "enable_lea_addon = false;" instruction is added into leadout-init.sqf script

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Yeah i try to add the backpack but the problem is : the RQ-11 backpack is a OA backpack and need to be placed on the editor, it isn't an ACE backpack.

LEA can script OA backpack but to do this you must not have ACE selected in the Addon Manager. I will change this in next version so that user will be able to have a ACE based loadout and OA like backpack. https://dev-heaven.net/issues/31104

Be also aware that ArmA 2 units and unit addons based on these units give script error with OA backpack.

Edited by Major_Shepard

LEA can script OA backpack but to do this you must not have ACE selected in the Addon Manager. I will change this in next version so that user will be able to have a ACE based loadout and OA like backpack. https://dev-heaven.net/issues/31104

Be also aware that ArmA 2 units and unit addons based on these units give script error with OA backpack.

Awesome, nice to hear, cannot wait (for now I will just use 2 profiles, one to spawn me the backpack only, and then one to spawn my ace/rh gear. Also cannot wait till the PBO detection as well.

LEA 1.3 Update 1 Build 1.3.56

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

--- Changelog ---

Added: support for RQ-11 Raven A and Finnish Defence Forces (FDF) addons (available for download from repository).

Changed: user can now add a OA like backpack to a ACE based loadout.

Changed: the "do not script this loadout" option is now checked in as default for named AI units and Empty vehicles when importing a mission.sqm into LEA.

Fixed: failed to load LEA loadouts from pbo mission when pbo file has been renamed.

Edited by Major_Shepard

So how do I use rucks with ACE using LEA?

I put some items into them but they end up empty in the game, no matter the ruck.

EDIT: OK I found the root of the problem. For some reason LEA messes up the variable name when applying ruck contents.

Here's an example:

_ft1_leaderplayerammoruck = [["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",6],["1Rnd_HE_M203",4],["IRStrobe",2],["SmokeShellYellow",2],["HandGrenade_West",2],["ACE_HuntIR_M203",1]];
 ft1_leader setvariable ["ACE_RuckMagContents", _ft1_leaderaiammoruck];

As you can see for player team it uses UnitName+player+ammoruck when selecting contents but when filling the ruck it uses UnitName+ai+ammoruck which messes it up. Simply switching 'ai' to 'player' fixes the problem. And yes I can reproduce it all the time the ruck is involved.

I simply place a few units set as playable in my fireteam for MP purposes and then simply name them, add the usual equipment plus rucks to them in LEA. And the problem shows itself.

Edited by metalcraze

Thanks. I guess this is a regression from current 1.3.56 release since it used to work.

@Metalcraze,

same here i had my backpacks all stuffed up.

now they are all empty besides that im having issues with the prc119 backpack and the ace M136 AT CS/RS.

it calls them bad addon while loading my mission.

LEA 1.3 Update 1 Build 1.3.57

--- Downloads ---

=> Check for Updates in the Help menu.

--- Changelog ---

Fixed: ACE - backpack is empty in game when editing mission with LEA since v1.3.56.

Fixed: script error message "Error bad vehicle type" with weapon type launcher since v1.3.56.