Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattleField 3

All this destruction makes my head ache...

There is just too much stuff flying around on the Karkand maps :o

Does the forum group actually do abit of regular gaming? I dunno if i should get it on PC or console FPDR (friends on the console version, you guys on PC plus all the other benefits).
We're the only friends you'll ever need.

;)

;2083150']Disown your mates' date=' play on pc, simplez....[/quote']

That's after I spend another 350 dollars on my PC for a new PSU and motherboard, hope my homes electrical doesn't go apeshit and if Im smart enough to get it all working, unless that is i play on my current setup which is a 9800gt still FPDR when i could be using my new GTX 560ti

i probably will just get it on PC seeing that my friends are short minded and will stop playing BF3 once something else interferes.

Does the group actually use tactics? or they more like using the Jets as a way to Kamikaze or to shorten their walk? :p

Thanks for slippin me in the group pufu! Although I must warn you I may very well be the worst players to ever step on that battlefield. 3-5 of those sexual assault like dog tag rapings seem to happen to me every game.

Consider me Zeta male for a good while .... :o

Is there a set server you guys play on and a schedule?

Thanks for slippin me in the group pufu!

no worries...

for anyone else that is in a que list and i don't see him (since i don't really visit battlelog all that often), please drop here a line ;)

Although I must warn you I may very well be the worst players to ever step on that battlefield. 3-5 of those sexual assault like dog tag rapings seem to happen to me every game.

Consider me Zeta male for a good while .... :o

Is there a set server you guys play on and a schedule?

I for one don't even have it installed anymore since my last HDD failure/OS re-install (haven't played for a long while now, didn't even bother getting the DLC - i got the normal-non elite vers since it was the only retail version available prior to release in the local stores).

I guess others might enjoy it a bit more than i did (not a bad game, but it just gets too repetitive pretty quickish...)

Does the group actually use tactics? or they more like using the Jets as a way to Kamikaze or to shorten their walk? :p

Not sure, I play with clan mates, and I haven't actually joined the group yet :p

Currently we (Renegades) have a BF3 server, however having a hard time filling it up and as we're on a long contract we thought we'd open it up to the ArmA players group.

We've added ArmA 2 players to the server name so to help with numbers and to get all of us in the ArmA community playing together we'd thought we would give you all a heads up, hope to see you there.

The server is set to HardCore and all maps, any feed back on maps/modes/infantry only? etc just let us know?

Thanks to those that were on tonight , feel free to add me on battlelog:- ck-claw or Jeza:- NuttcaseNoodle

ck :cool:

Edited by ck-claw

Was nice seeing familiar names on the server, shame my game crashed on the next map after the auto team balance. :(

Currently we (Renegades) have a BF3 server, however having a hard time filling it up and as we're on a long contract we thought we'd open it up to the ArmA players group.

We've added ArmA 2 players to the server name so to help with numbers and to get all of us in the ArmA community playing together we'd thought we would give you all a heads up, hope to see you there.

The server is set to HardCore and all maps, any feed back on maps/modes/infantry only? etc just let us know?

please drop me a url for the server on battlelog, so i can add it to platoon description (i wasn't able to find it via filters).

and if anyone wonders why there's no emblem for the platoon, i'm sorry but i can't be bothered creating one out of the limited and l337 icons DICE provides, with no way to upload your own image or vector file...

BF3 is a lot better then Bad Company 2, i love it. Only thing i hate about BF3 is the Origin - I like to use steam more.

Added the ArmA 2 server immediately to my favourite's and also joined the platoon, can't wait to play with others from this community.

Not played with A2 platoon yet, I usually play with ex-Quakewars people on the OCB-sGs server lately.

Not sure about liking playing in HC mode, in an unrealistic game, I don't really see the point of trying to emulate "more realism", I tend to see more drawbacks than benefits of "Hardcore" mode (ie, it stalls the game more).

Awkward for the sniper, but good show, anyone else would have shot to the death...

HzyXcjqzEw8

His escape is tear inspiring :p

;2088361']Awkward for the sniper' date=' but good show, anyone else would have shot to the death...

His escape is tear inspiring :p[/quote']

:D:D:D:D

Awesome and lmfao.

Not played with A2 platoon yet, I usually play with ex-Quakewars people on the OCB-sGs server lately.

Not sure about liking playing in HC mode, in an unrealistic game, I don't really see the point of trying to emulate "more realism", I tend to see more drawbacks than benefits of "Hardcore" mode (ie, it stalls the game more).

ROFL, the HC mode is laughable - it still takes multiple bullets to get a kill and I find it very frustrating.

I started my own server with the damage set much lower. Pistol kills are 1-2 shots and rifle kills are 1 shot for the most part.

The sad thing is, to run a server with these settings, you cannot run ranked (they changed that in the last patch). I just enabled all unlocks because tbh, I'd rather enjoy myself playing on an unranked server, than constantly have people running away after I have shot them multiple times.

I don't understand why people find this fun, it takes the skill out of playing and it negates quick reactions to a certain extent because generally, in a gunfight, if you shoot first and you hit your target, you win.

"Awkward for the sniper, but good show, anyone else would have shot to the death..."

Give him a Medal Of Honor.

Thanks...

Cracking vid.

had a similar moment last night on the BF3-arma players server with ck-claw, kept driving around a small area as saw him on my hud, then 5mins later have my sabot pointed at his head, good old BF moment, when neither of us moved for about 20 seconds, unfortunately he did not have an escape plan :D

Cracking vid.

had a similar moment last night on the BF3-arma players server with ck-claw, kept driving around a small area as saw him on my hud, then 5mins later have my sabot pointed at his head, good old BF moment, when neither of us moved for about 20 seconds, unfortunately he did not have an escape plan :D

Was nice to die by legit means, instead of you bottling it with yer rpg v infantry tactics when ya get scaredy !! ;)

Btw ive added a map vote system to procon on the server, so before current map ends you can vote for outta a choice of 6 random maps/modes :cool:

Edited by ck-claw

Hark, subjects! I say, where doth the mythical Arma clan dwell and do they post videos. I'd really like to see how milsim players respond to new environments :yay:

Was nice to die by legit means, instead of you bottling it with yer rpg v infantry tactics when ya get scaredy !! ;)

Btw ive added a map vote system to procon on the server, so before current map ends you can vote for outta a choice of 6 random maps/modes :cool:

50rpg kills for assignments! :p

50rpg kills for assignments! :p

You been saying that for weeks (oh only 2 more to get) :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:37 PM ----------

Loving this slo-mo vid with the music!

Cheers to that munk Jeza :D

8J-6aMnQkgQ&

I have just been teamkilled for the attack chopper. Needless to say I'm not very happy, his name was 's1ckPLaYeR', he also shoots you for the fun of it; avoid him like the plague.