Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

ACE for OA 1.12

Has it been mentioned yet in the thread that Arma2 weapons are not showing up in your gear,

or even from an ammo box, even though you have them in your hands?

I have just found the joys of six updater and am now using it to update my ACE to the current version which is good, however, my question revolves more around the Ruck system.

I know how to use it, and I know that I have to hit the "Drop Ruck" function to drop it and the gear inside on the ground, however, whenever I pick my ruck up using the action/scroll menu, I seem to loose half the gear inside of it, like it has fallen out or something.

Is this a known bug? or am I supposed to pick the ruck up in another way to keep my gear inside?

Tis rather annoying when I ditch it to clear a building, or to use it as a fire position and I pick it up to find the majority (and usually all the useful parts) of my gear missing.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25079

---------- Post added at 10:02 ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 ----------

Has it been mentioned yet in the thread that Arma2 weapons are not showing up in your gear,

or even from an ammo box, even though you have them in your hands?

Tried it with only ACE? Please create a ticket with your rpt file and repro steps: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

ACE has some desert Camo russians, could please someone tell me the name of the original non ACE mod that features them?

so the latest version of ACE nerfed the parachutes

11 of us went SPLAT! ..... twice during operation tonight

it was working on thursday

There are things in place to provide the CLU in missions that were not designed for ACE.

If it's not working for you, please create a ticket with the mission in question;

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Support

I'm sorry to be such a newb to this, but could you point me in the direction of what exactly I need to edit? I'm just trying the ACE demo tutorial, and I thought I'd be able to find the CLU for the Javelin, but I'm still not having any joy.

Edit: Have got it working in the demo, pretty obvious in the end. But if you could point me in the direction of what I need to edit to get the CLU in other missions that would be amazing! Thanks.

Edited by Jameswgm

ACE has some desert Camo russians, could please someone tell me the name of the original non ACE mod that features them?

Search for CSTO infantry on Armaholic. :)

I'm sorry to be such a newb to this, but could you point me in the direction of what exactly I need to edit? I'm just trying the ACE demo tutorial, and I thought I'd be able to find the CLU for the Javelin, but I'm still not having any joy.

Edit: Have got it working in the demo, pretty obvious in the end. But if you could point me in the direction of what I need to edit to get the CLU in other missions that would be amazing! Thanks.

As said;

There are things in place to provide the CLU in missions that were not designed for ACE.

If it's not working for you, please create a ticket with the mission in question;

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Support

---------- Post added at 08:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 ----------

so the latest version of ACE nerfed the parachutes

11 of us went SPLAT! ..... twice during operation tonight

it was working on thursday

Experiencing no such issues, please run "Verify and Repair" on the ACE+CBA modfolders, and retry.

If still issues, please find http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting, create a ticket and we will fix it asap.

Edited by Sickboy

Search for CSTO infantry on Armaholic. :)

Thank you :)

can anyone help me because i have arma 2 reinforcements and warfx blastcore. but when i use ace mod, there aren't any explosions. can i use both blastcore and ace in the same time? thx in advance

Hi plis fix Javelin no ammo Magicbox.ACE version 509.

javeline is reusable

ACE version javeline one shot basket [lands].

google translator

javeline is reusable

ACE version javeline one shot basket [lands].

google translator

Try to find a friend with better English, you simply do not understand how the ACE system works, it's not one shot.

W ACE jest jak w rzeczywistości: broń "Javelin" to teraz tylko "tuba" z rakietą, aby z niej strzelać potrzebujesz wyłącznie CLU w ekwipunku w slocie lornetkowym.

Sorry for not writing in English, situation needed it :)

extract and create pbo ? ACE VERSION 509 ,Tyran edit ace_m_compass.pbo.

No compass english ,compass poland version Tyran edit.

Edited by TYRAN

Excuse me sir, please write private message to me in Polish about what You want to achieve. Your posts in so called... "English" don't make much sense, I don't understand it a bit.

wtf in co@30 domination OA ACE if I get in a chopper with a tac 50 (not tested with other choppers or weapons) when I get out I loose me main weapon.

This is in a little bird.

Any ideas?.

ok tested with a FN and just disappears cant see it any where.

tested this on another server not mine and does same thing.

Edited by stk2008

Really funny conversation here about the Javelin and the CLU.

Some people really just don't read. TYRAN if you need help contact me too on PM, I talk polish, english and german and can explain it to you in every of these languages in detail.

BTW, great job on the Javelin ACE team.

wtf in co@30 domination OA ACE if I get in a chopper with a tac 50 (not tested with other choppers or weapons) when I get out I loose me main weapon.

This is in a little bird.

Any ideas?.

ok tested with a FN and just disappears cant see it any where.

tested this on another server not mine and does same thing.

Sounds like things are working perfectly, congrats.

? hahaha I just heard on another domi server it was intentional can you link me to some docs on this I want to see why and what to do I assume load weapons into the chopper? but if its a little bird and your on the plank on the side do you keep your gun aint tested that yet

Pilots just can't keep anything more than a sidearm. You can stow anything you need in the chopper with the gear option. If you sit in the bird as a passenger you'll keep your weapons.