Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

WW4 Modpack 2.5

ok updated my Google Drive link and added noob1's stuff to it as well. Also I combined WW4 Ext and Patch 4 to create WW4 EXT Full 94 ( you will see the link as well) Before anyone downloads that is there any issues with me combining that to make it one download? no conflicts right? Here is the link again:

SW NFMZ1 G Drive

Also use the links as you like. These should be permanent (unless Google dies off someday lol. Don't see that happening anytime soon) I don't plan on removing them. I will be updating them as new editions are posted.

Feedback is welcome. :p

So far so good played Steal The Car with Modern weapons so far :)

Edited by njmatrix

Before anyone downloads that is there any issues with me combining that to make it one download? no conflicts right?

If you mean regarding permission, then nope, go ahead. Keep bundling EXT as you see fit.

Hello ;)

Can you make a Version of the mod that can be used with the new Llauma Head model ? So that it can be played with your awesome GRAA 3.0 mod :)

Just a Request sir Sactuary :D

Is there anywhere I can find a wiki sort of thing for this? There are so many things in this mod I don't know how to use, and would love to know more about, such as the Ratelo operators.

Every bit of documentation you might need is included with the mod.

RATEL operators in WW4 are useful mostly when you're using Chain of Command Unified Artillery addon - you just need to place "Connect WW4 radios to CoC UA" game logic and they will work with whole system. You can also use some scripts (like Chaos Battlefield Communications) to create more support options and other stuff.