Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

WW4 Modpack 2.5

I just downloaded and installed it, and tried out all the units and animations - awesome work! Especially the animations are a big improvement over the standard OFP ones. Great job.

Hello Sanctury, your WW4 mod is great, it changed the whole game of OFP. We play it on our server, together with other squad members. I would like to ask: Do you still work on it? If yes, do you have plans to add a winter camo for the units? That would be great to see!

Hi there! I have played a long time with your mod, and i only i can say: Excellent work! So many days of fun...

But i have to make you a question. May i use and edit some parts of your mod to make an expansion pack of it, that im currently im making and possibly never release?

Mmmh, so he is inactive, lets try there...

And i already know about that expansion pack, and i got it downloaded too, but is not what i was looking for. What i would like to do, is expand the "Everon Army" introduced with the mod, with some models and retextures i make and found. Thanks anyway

Hi there! I have played a long time with your mod, and i only i can say: Excellent work! So many days of fun...

But i have to make you a question. May i use and edit some parts of your mod to make an expansion pack of it, that im currently im making and possibly never release?

Hi,

Sanctuary permits use of his work by way of his modder resources which can be found here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=2099623&postcount=196

Hey I play with a group online and I combined WW4 2.5,The WW4 2.5 patch, The WW4 EXT Pack, Sound Replacement pack and the Updated Weapons cfg and STGN Sopmod m4 pack all in one easy mod folder. I was wondering can I share this link? I am not claiming anything other than the space it sits on. All the pieces are from the respected authors. All I did was make it one easy place to get it. So let me know. Most of it is getting hard to get links for.

As far as I'm concerned, feel free to redistribute WW4 EXT this way. I don't think there's any limitation on that respect regarding all the permissions I personally was granted. As long as the credits from WW4 EXT are present it should be fine.

There's no problem with me if anyone wants to repackage, edit, modify, expand the WW4 mod or use parts of it into another mod.

OK here is the link:

SW NFMZ1 G Drive

I am also using the space to add other items as well (obviously) With the issue of download links dying out I am surprised people aren't using the cloud drives more. Anyways I will also be upload other stuff so just add the folder to your Google drive and you will automatically get updates of whats in the folders. I believe I have every readme available in the zip file that came with the addons or mods. I am also gona try and add each piece up seperate for those who don't like my all in one flavor.

Edited by njmatrix

I've got's a small problem.:confused::confused:

You do have v2.5?

You haven't tried to install over an older version?

Have you installed Patch1?

You can download it here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sanctuary1

Edited by Zulu1

You do have v2.5?

You haven't tried to install over an older version?

Have you installed Patch1?

I've got v2.5 + patch 1, the mod still works without "Kozlice" regardless of the pop-up.

Are you running this with cwc/res 1.96 or cwa 1.99?

With 1.96 if properly installed you should have no problems.

I am assuming you have this installed in a separate mod folder rather than in the ofp\addons folder.

From a previous screenshot, it looks like it's on Cold War Assault.

It's very odd, both on my CWA and OFP directories, i don't have such error message.

Do you have those files (that are default, not mod) :

Hunter.pbo

kozl.pbo

In your ...\Bohemia Interactive\Arma Cold War Assault\AddOns\ folder ?

Do you have these files (that are default, not mod) :

Hunter.pbo

kozl.pbo

In your ...\Bohemia Interactive\Arma Cold War Assault\AddOns\folder ?

They were missing from the folder so i just copied from a new CWA install.

Fixed that problem.

Thanks.

On my WW4 plans i wanted to make several building for the desert variants of the island to make them more different than the woodland version, then time, IRL, motivation, etc... went through the window.

But i decided to finally complete the mosque i had started to build long time ago with Blender as it was the most advanced and near completion model i had

All lods are ready and working, there's only 1 texture.

I didn't binarized the p3d so people wanting to edit it in O2 or Blender or etc... could do.

The config in the pbo isn't very worked on, it was just a way to get it ingame without troubles.

The mosque is inspired by the Dome of the Rock and can be found in the mission editor under

Empty -> WW4 Buildings

download there :

dropbox link

Feel free to use or edit that building for whatever mod or addon you want, no need of asking permission

Hi, I made this weapon replacement for WW4 which changes almost all weapons with high-quality ones from LSR US Weapons Pack and ORCS Russian Weapon Pack. You can download the file here:

http://dfiles.eu/files/egi0mz6ow

Pics (from "modern" version):

ww4west.jpg

ww4east.jpg

ww4res.jpg

These are just some weapons from a big selection. You will have to download the required weapon packs though. Here are the links in case you don't want to bother reading the instructions:

LSR Weapons Pack

ORCS Weapons Pack

JAM 3.0

Feedback is welcome. :p

Feedback is welcome. :p

Upload it on another site, please.