Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

WW4 Modpack 2.5

I recently tweaked the cfgMoves section of the config in order to get some better animations. Specifically, I substituted the original CombatRun and AimCombatRun anims with the CombatSprint and AimCombatSprint animations. It looks less awkward and more immersive, IMO, and there's no bugs or incompatibilities I've seen with the AI so far.

If anyone wants to try, a copy of my config.cpp is below. Just place it in you ww4mod's bin folder (make a backup of your original) and then you're good to go.

No other things have been changed in the config.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ii891enqk56fbk7

Thanks, sanctuary, for giving us this great mod!

I like the tweak but I have already used a different config for new ironsights and weapons so it changes those as well. But great job!

I like the tweak but I have already used a different config for new ironsights and weapons so it changes those as well. But great job!

If you want to keep your own custom tweaks, just copy the CfgMoves section over from my config. Done like dinner. :D

If you want to keep your own custom tweaks, just copy the CfgMoves section over from my config. Done like dinner. :D

OOoo see youre talking to a modding tard so until you actually told me that i would have never known lmao. But imma look to see if i can combine the 2. thanks for the info!!! great work as well. I looked into both configs and I cant make out what part to replace. Even if I search cfgmoves it seems to show the same info in either config file

Edited by njmatrix

hi Sanct

well sorry if someone already wrote that thing but i was 4 months in Austria and really not followed daily ww4 threads

maybe u know we are playing with ur mod on one of LOL clans OFP server. and in these days we noticed this:

Everon ACVE APC can't reammo to 100%

i mean its originally with 3 x 30 nades but when we wanna reammo it only 1 x 30 loaded in.

can u please add this to ur fixing list? of course if u thinking on next versions or on patches.

thanks

we all love this awesome mod. we made 35+ missions already and lot of converted too.

since we have added this mod, enemies are smarter, tougher and our old missions are reborned too. thank u again.

Everon ACVE APC can't reammo to 100%

i mean its originally with 3 x 30 nades but when we wanna reammo it only 1 x 30 loaded in.

Pretty sure this is an engine limitation, not a bug limited to WW4: vehicles with multiple magazines of the same type can only rearm one magazine. I had this problem when working on my mortar addon.

Try adding an extra magazine of FFARs to an Apache and rearming it.

I guess you could make two additional, but functionally identical, magazine classes for the grenades. Then it would rearm like tanks with Sabot and HEAT.

I didn't noticed this limitation, thanks for reporting it. So instead of 3x30 , i'll make so it then carry 1x90 so you can refill completely.

@sanctuary

how can i play with your mod animation only?

for example

group formation like ofp,soldier get down like the way in ofp,soldiers walk in ofp.

how can i use ofp config with your mod animation?

Like do you want to play another mod or base, but just with Sanctuary's animations?

@ww425bis <--- is the mod folder I use for such an occasion for my shortcuts. As that's only the animations I think. I'm probably completely wrong and misunderstanding you.

I didn't noticed this limitation, thanks for reporting it. So instead of 3x30 , i'll make so it then carry 1x90 so you can refill completely.

thanks!

Guys, can someone add a mirror on mediafire? The files will last for ages on mediafire allowing people to download the mod with good speed. It's pretty frustrating for me right not to download the mod from current links. It's my third attempt to download it :/

@Sudayev

You can get the fully patched version from the LOL site:

http://www.nakedsquid.com/downloads/lolofpaddons/ww4mod25+patch1.7z

Also release and patch here:

http://ofp4ever.webs.com/addons.htm

Release on Gamefront:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/20731805/ww4mod25rel.rar

Patch1 on gamefront:

http://www.moddb.com/downloads/mirror/36105/2/254804646a07841dc9d05c922a29b7bf

Edited by Zulu1
added more links

Thanks for the links!

Zulu1, what's in the addons section lolextra 1+2? Anything good that goes well with ww4?

By the way ofpr.info barely works, pages don't open or they open after long time :/

Edit:

Is it possible to play all BIS made campaigns and missions with WW4 weapons?

Edited by Sudayev

By the way ofpr.info barely works, pages don't open or they open after long time :/

It works like a charm if you use Firefox internet browser with these addons:

1. AdBlock Plus

2. No Script For advanced users. Tutorial video:

:cool:

what's in the addons section lolextra 1+2? Anything good that goes well with ww4?

hi,

yes its pretty good addonpacks, made by my clan and by me.

incl: BAS, KEG, HYK, AGS, JAM, Mapfact, Chernobyl mod buildings, CBT, Farmland, ICP, and many many more.

one of [LOL] WW4 COOP server (name: Clowns of War) working with these addons, hundreds of missions made for this packs and still playing with

since 2004. of course its compatible with WW4 mod.

Edited by Incubus

Why I have been banned by lol servers? I have never got into these servers before.:butbut:

i mean can i play with ww4mode1 config without ww4mode1 animations?

Is there any way to enable HD magazines. I converted some mission and due to very accurate enemy fire they are ... unplayable. I'd like to water down their firing skills. How do I do that, any suggestions?

Is there any way to enable HD magazines. I converted some mission and due to very accurate enemy fire they are ... unplayable. I'd like to water down their firing skills. How do I do that, any suggestions?

I have seen a script to switch out the magazines for certain units, otherwise you may need to change the load outs. Iv'e not played WW4 Modpack for some time so unsure if there are HD ready units?

hi,

Here's exactly what you need: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?127420-Nikiller-s-scripts-pack&p=2064078#post2064078

cya.

Nikiller.

Thanks, what a great collection of scripts :yay:

Why I have been banned by lol servers? I have never got into these servers before.:butbut:

are you sure you have legal copy of the game?

are you sure your game ID not using by other player who banned from our server?

are you sure you are banned or you just haven't got all addons installed correctly?

if your all answers YES to questions above, please write me a PM here (or on our clansite: www.nakedsquid.com)

with ur game ID and ill check our banlist whos connected with your ID.

greets: INC.