Sign in to follow this  
oldbear

[ADO] Tigeria : Island, Units & Vehicles

I can ask so to CheyenneAH56 ... I will also ask him if he can be kind enough to port all previous Arma1 versions to Arma2 :D

I believe that the game miss low flying COIN aircraft ! Of course flying F/A 18 or Rafale is great, but engaging hostile troops at low altitude, low speed in a jungle and mountainous area is another challenge !

In fact, I am missing the EMB-314 Super Tucano, the IA-58 Pucara, the A-67 Dragon and PC-9 Pilatus/ T-6 Texan ... and even an old Cessna A-37 Dragonfly can do the job.

Edited by Old Bear

success!

Download the required army unit, The bronco fly very well, Just need to sort out the weapon sight so the function on all weapons and you are almost there.

Penfolde:yay:

yeah thats kind funky , did get it to finally work tho never would have figured out that the blank thing

Seems like I'm the only one with this problem, so maybe it's my combination of addons, but I'll report the following bug anyway:

Whenever the first enemy in a game session is killed, the game gives the following message:

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgModel.default'

Note that his happens on any island, playing against the BIS OPFOR units.

As soon as I disable the Tigeria addons, the error is gone.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I correct myself, it happen whenever the first enemy is HIT. I suspect it's an incompatibility with the GL4 special FX.

We spent the weekend playing some marathon matches of GITS EVO Tigeria and I must say that Tigeria is in our top three favorite islands! We were impressed with the overall quality and layout of the island. Just wanted to thank you for making such a fine island! :)