Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

I'm just showing what they are. What's wrong with someone posting lots of information?

i dont mean just you, a whole page dedicated to a hanger when we have a picture of new lighting system? :L

I love how bright the lights are. Better yet, bump map shadows! Not to mention that flashing lights are always interesting.

The only unfortunate thing is that there doesn't appear to be any dynamic shadows. Take a look at the right side of the image, behind the hanger - the yellow light is appearing behind the wall.

Regardless of that I can definitely see a huge improvement over the past Arma games.

i dont mean just you, a whole page dedicated to a hanger when we have a picture of new lighting system? :L

If people want to talk about the hangar, let them. No harm done.

The only unfortunate thing is that there doesn't appear to be any dynamic shadows. Take a look at the right side of the image, behind the hanger - the yellow light is appearing behind the wall..

Well that could be windows or the translucent quality of the fabric or because its WIP or the nature of tiny little gifs lets not be too hasty.

Anyway I'm in Thursday but it appears nobody else is , damn this time machine

I've done some animating before, and I just wanted to suggest that the legs have the same problem in Arma2 when running. They go back and forth too much, giving it a 'gliding' look, or that they're doing huge steps, but at a slow pace. The legs have too much movement for the pace you're running at. It looks more like the legs are sprinting, and the upper body is moving at a normal run speed. Looks fairly odd.

All their animations don't transition smoothly the last game page video showed how much work is still needed.

But its not an issue regarding animation transition i'm bringing up, its the fact the legs spread backwards and forwards too much when running. It's not an animation transition problem, its an animation problem itself. It'd be fine if you were doing a fast sprint, but judging by the movement speed, its just a normal speed run

But its not an issue regarding animation transition i'm bringing up, its the fact the legs spread backwards and forwards too much when running. It's not an animation transition problem, its an animation problem itself. It'd be fine if you were doing a fast sprint, but judging by the movement speed, its just a normal speed run

I understand exactly what you mean mate, it's the first thing that i noticed when i installed ARMA 2 over enthusiastic crazy legs lol (when running)

P.S. Jay will be narrating it :D

How do you know it?

Great, great, great!! :)

How do you know it?

Jay wrote it on his twitter page.

I can't bloody wait! :)

C'mon, guys, you should know by now that kool guyz don't post until after 16h..!

It's 16:08 in CZ =) (seems like Brno is 5 minutes ahead)

It's like a Christmas

But you know exactly when Christmas will be... this is quite opposite.

Swimming with flip-flops! Whatever next :)

I'm excited .... show me show me!