Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

Well... i made mistake... ;) I didn't had problem with Soldiers of Valor... i just wrote in the wrong thread... Sorry... ;) But how to check which addon i run? And where to download right addon?

Go to this thread here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10001

Download it again, put in your Bohemia folder, overwrite the files and try it again.

Hi

First of all thanks for this awesome campaign...

I'm running the ACE version and I'm stuck in the "New War" mission since I don't find the SOFLAM... There is none in the quads, and it doesn't appear in the selection list on the map at the beginning of the mission.

Some help would be greatly appreciated!

PS: Sorry for my bad English...

Go to this thread here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10001

Download it again, put in your Bohemia folder, overwrite the files and try it again.

I miss to download that addon... ;) my bad... Thanks man! Anyway... beautiful campaign! Just finished... Thank's a lott Sick!

Well.. now i have problems with campaign Seal Team Six 2 and 3... After completed two of missions, and after clicking "continue"... the game freeze... or what is worst, sometimes delete all saved progress in the campaign! Solutions?

just a little hint for all those players who had a problem with "A new war" mission. the mission itself is a blast but there's no soflam so u can't use the LGBs (i checked in the ATVs-there's no soflam whatsoever). i found a simple workaround. just download LEA (loadout editor), make a new loadout profile that includes soflam and activate it in game. it was so cool guiding all those LGBs and during the entire mission i lased every single target even if i could've easily taken it out myself, just for fun:-)

The same problem with the 1.1 version of the Seal Team Six 2 and 3 campaigns... After two or three missions completed, the game freeze, needed to close with task manager... :/ Other thing.. i worked on that how to transport units inside vehicle, example Humwee, and that vehicle inside CH-47 cargo... Load out and load in works... ;) Take a look Sick1... maybe you liked idea for your next campaign! ;) Salute...

After all those problems I sincerely congratulate you for the job. Nice fun !

I've been trying to play the ST6 4 campaign, and it worked pretty well until the second mission. I keep spawning in the water (not at a shore or anything, but completely inside the ocean), and it automatically completes my first two objectives. It also plays two dialogues at the same time. Anyone got an idea why it won't work?

I just checked ST6 4, 2nd mission Op. Dead Chill. Dont have any problems on mission start, i jump from plane and land on ground, no problems with tasks or radio messages. Maybe check all your addons (maybe you dont have all needed addons). Check also what version of campaign you have.

I double-checked all addons (actually had the wrong Mercs addon installed), redownloaded the mission and all that, but it keeps telling me that the mission has a bad link to a static object. Maybe the player isn't linked to the plane correctly. I'm using the version that's on page 1 (version 10.0).

What is your arma 2 co version 1.62? I have v1.62+all addons and dont have any problems with this mission. If you want to delete that error with "bad link to static object" unpbo this campaign. Launch each mission from campaign in editor and save them one time. Then put all missions in campaign folder. This will fix that error with "bad link"

I'm using CO v1.62 including the latest beta patch, although I'm not using BAF or PMC (only the lite versions). I'll try unpbo'ing though.

I've tried unpboing, and now it's not triggering the second objective automatically anymore, BUT I still have the problem that Tara Bridge is automatically destroyed once the mission starts. I can't move over to the other objective now, really.

I really dont know why you have all those problems with that mission. I finished this campaigns in 2011 (didnt have bigger problems).

Maybe if nothing helps use endmission or campaign cheat and jump to next mission. I dont know what we can do more to fix your problem with tasks in this mission.

Amazing campaign so far! The missions are soo long lol! im stuck in the mission knock'em dead. My engineer keeps dying for no reason...as if someone sniped him from the heavens! It happens right after i complete the first oil rig. I start moving to the second oil rig he dies as if a sniper got him. No enemy's around. Also my marksmen keeps wanting to walk backwards towards the starting location of the mission. It is really annoying because the marksmen really helps when it comes to over-watching me.

I love Sick1s entire Seal Team/Delta series ... however I've found that with each Arma/OA update various things break. The older campaigns seem to be pretty much unplayable on with all the latest BIS version updates, and the newer campaigns seem to have more and more glitches. I guess that's what happens when you push the envelope with mission-making! Such a pity.

I love Sick1s entire Seal Team/Delta series ... however I've found that with each Arma/OA update various things break. The older campaigns seem to be pretty much unplayable on with all the latest BIS version updates, and the newer campaigns seem to have more and more glitches. I guess that's what happens when you push the envelope with mission-making! Such a pity.

Im seeing this issue too. Im on a new mission and i keep dying even before the mission starts =/ i think its one of the last missions too.

I've played all of Sick1's CAMPS when they were first released and of course they were working at that time.

I believe he said (though I am not talking for him) that he intended to upgrade his missions.

My suggestion is for you guys with all these problems is to wait for awhile and come back to them later when and if they are updated.

Believe me, there are lots and lots of missions out there to keep you busy in the meantime.

(Like mine....Muahahahahahaha!)

Me and my friend have been trying to play this campaign in coop, but every time we get to first save point he will get ported into me and we both control the squad leader. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Me and my friend have been trying to play this campaign in coop, but every time we get to first save point he will get ported into me and we both control the squad leader. Does anyone have a solution to this?

While it has functionality for multiplayer, the campaign was written for and only works as single player (unfortunately). It would be a great Co-op Campaign.

The when the "save" is triggered, everything goes to heck because "save" generally doesn't work well in co-op situations.

Edited by MissionCreep

Cant figure out the button to open the Air Support Console for a CS, for the mission, Friends in need. Just need to know how to open up the Air support Console

it's supposed to be available from the action menu.
Is there a piece of equipment I need, or a certain action I need to complete to get it to show up? or is something I missed in the installation? Thanks Edited by GLKjack