Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Damn I guess I wasn't anywhere close when I looked for the spot, but good job finding it guys :tongue:

Maybe BIS did hide something in to that hole, anyone got the phone number for the guy that lives in "Spukayev's house" so he can check out the hole? :biggrin: Maybe there is a letter from BIS announcing the expansion or something, why else would they lead us to it?

Shame that I'm in the UK now :sad:

I hope that means the new DLC - Czech army with new part of Chernarus

and not the "Take on Trees" xD

Damn I guess I wasn't anywhere close when I looked for the spot, but good job finding it guys :tongue:

Maybe BIS did hide something in to that hole, anyone got the phone number for the guy that lives in "Spukayev's house" so he can check out the hole? :biggrin: Maybe there is a letter from BIS announcing the expansion or something, why else would they lead us to it?

Shame that I'm in the UK now :sad:

I can go there at weekend (7.-8.). But faster players are welcome :)

So does this mean there's a new DLC coming soon or.....?

So does this mean there's a new DLC coming soon or.....?

Don't know, maybe you can check the hole and tell us? :rolleyes2:

But I doubt that this will just be a DLC, probably a whole new expansion.

Situation: An Iranian hacker group hacked BI's Arma2.com website and mentioned further documents hidden by Spukoyev in his house. Actions in this perimeter by USMC Razor Team in 2009 apparently did not disclose the full content of the file stack.

Mission: Retrieve the documents mentioned by the Iranian hacker group.

Execution: Move to the position and investigate the area. Find the hidden stash and extract immediately.

Be aware of possible enemy activities in form of BI members of Takistani units trying to impede your actions.

Support: No support is available for this mission.

Edited by Undeceived

More or less one month ago we were doing the same thing until Take On Helos was announced... And from nowhere, here we go again....

Thats why I just love the be around here.

anyone got the phone number for the guy that lives in "Spukayev's house" so he can check out the hole?

If you check Google maps closely, you will see that there is no real life house on the location of Spukayev's house in Arma 2.

But I doubt that this will just be a DLC, probably a whole new expansion.

Really? Why an entire new expansion over a DLC?

Operation Arrowheads classnames are listed as US_rifleman_EP1, so i guess we will be seeing an EP2, or Take On!: Hiking

If you check Google maps closely, you will see that there is no real life house on the location of Spukayev's house in Arma 2.

that does not mean the place would not be simular and for the game they just putted in a house trough story build for harvest red?

kind regards.

that does not mean the place would not be simular and for the game they just putted in a house trough story build for harvest red?

kind regards.

- On the Chernarus map there is a house

- In the campaign Harvest Red it is Spukoyev's house (according to the story)

- In real life there is no house

I think the message is pretty clear this time.

"The stash is still buried there." and then a picture of some hole in the ground?

Obviously, someone dug out the rest of what was hidden there => the story continues => new campaign?

Really? Why an entire new expansion over a DLC?
And why not getting it? I can name a sozen reasons why an expantion will be more efficient. But then again a DLC would not be bad eather as long if it contains a good campain ^^

Kind regards

I think the message is pretty clear this time.

"The stash is still buried there." and then a picture of some hole in the ground?

Obviously, someone dug out the rest of what was hidden there => the story continues => new campaign?

In that hole is hidden czech Bin Laden :D :D

I can go there at weekend (7.-8.). But faster players are welcome :)

Whoever goes there and maybe finds anything - please take a camcorder with you and film the whole action! Would love to see this! :D

Any chance they changed something in game in the last patch there?

Any chance they changed something in game in the last patch there?

Like the new ending that was intruduced in Portal 1? :D

Yeah, hasn't anyone checked Chernarus yet?

We could get lazy and open up that area in terrain editing somehow.

I ran the editor and checked the location - nothing unusual. The house is still there and I didn't find any sort of hole in the ground.

Yeah, hasn't anyone checked Chernarus yet?

We could get lazy and open up that area in terrain editing somehow.

I checked the area and I didnt find anything too, if they put a new object on Chernarus (the actual map, not mission) the model would have to be in one of the .pbo files, all that needs to be done is to unpbo the pre-patch pbos and the post patch pbos and then merge the folders to find the extra model.

But I'll rather wait to see what happens in 42 hours then to do that.

Edited by -Martin-

Isn't it the IBHB? PBHB. lol

It said Person Black Hat Boys. (Probably a play on the Iranian Boys Black Hat hacker group that goes around)

I ran the editor and checked the location - nothing unusual. The house is still there and I didn't find any sort of hole in the ground.

Hmm.

Does someone wanna check the mission? (I never got that far in the campaign in A2) and check to see (as said) if anything has mysteriously been added in a patch? :)