Sign in to follow this  
robertoHrvat

Ho to edit .paa and .pac teksture ?

Hi, Please do anybody can how to 'edit' .paa or .pac format ? Not converting in .paa .pac, I need to edit it and add some items! How can I do it ?

... thanks

First off, I think this place isn't the right place to post that question.

If you want convert an imaga .paa o .pac you must just open it with textView2 tool and save as .png format. When you've openen it. You can find that option in "The file option"

I hope it helps

Better options is save as tga file and then edit and

http://jarkko.ip.fi/ofp/

download PAATool 1.1 and use him to convert tga file on paa/pac file.

Bielow

p.s

And the best method to edit tga is in my opinion GIMP...

Better options is save as tga file and then edit and

http://jarkko.ip.fi/ofp/

download PAATool 1.1 and use him to convert tga file on paa/pac file.

Bielow

p.s

And the best method to edit tga is in my opinion GIMP...

Try to avoid PAATool, while it is convinient and fast, the conversion routine it uses is wrong and will leave larger files when compared with texView2. Use the official software TexView2 to convert from .paa to .tga, edit it in Gimp or Photoshop, or Paint.NET, and then convert back with the same tool to .paa.

Try to avoid PAATool, while it is convinient and fast, the conversion routine it uses is wrong and will leave larger files when compared with texView2. Use the official software TexView2 to convert from .paa to .tga, edit it in Gimp or Photoshop, or Paint.NET, and then convert back with the same tool to .paa.

Could you elaborate ? Cause as Texview2 is a tool for ArmA, i had trouble using it in OFP, contrary to PaalTool which gives me good results.

Cause as Texview2 is a tool for ArmA, i had trouble using it in OFP, contrary to PaalTool which gives me good results.

Agree!

Bielow

I'm using Textview2 and it worke for me in OFP, I always use it to add image to my missions. Also the texview doesn't open a image with .jpeg format.

Me too have TexVew2, I have it few months! But I didn't know to they can save in .png format, thanks again guys!

@Aldo15 For me TexView2 can open .jpeg formats ... did u check resolution of image (Needs be 64x64 or 256x128 or 256x256 or 128x64 .........ect ect)

cya!

Oh yeah! I was just talking about the textView, I wasn’t talking about the textview2, I think you didn’t understand me