GalComT

German Armed Forces WIP Thread

Extremly nice!

Finally a reason for me to find some time for this game again.

Thanks for all your great work!

MfG Lee

Amaizing work but can you tell us something about Braufpanzer 2?

nice. and for evry people who are interesed GAF i have a move from forum of task force 141 and its amaizing

I want it now but I now I must wait :{

Amaizing but I afaid we must wait a long time for official relation :[

Edited by agrypa

i would like to see a video when the biber is in a "real" arma enviromental laying down the bridge... the usability of the bridge and how will the bridge act when the ground is not flat enough etc.

best modification i have seen now, a lot of very good ideas. hopefully arma 3 will not let this mod going under.

this a video showing the driving over it and picking it up again (2 days old), the terrain issue you have adressed is indeed still a lil construction sight, however since the entire bridge laying procedure is controled by the player including the angle the bridge is beeing layed it is not a problem that doesnt have its workarrounds.

have you any plans for future like a convert to ArmA III?

And do you finish Fennek? Can you give some move?

Edited by agrypa

What are you do now, can you give movie with all ending vehikels, objects, etc.?

something new for sub on yt it's going to be a number 1 i rank of addons/ mods in arma !

Keep up the good work, guys, and take your time :)

@ GalcomT:

I have seen your new videos on youtube - great work!

I love the animations you realised in your models.

Sad to see that you had to "close" your homepage! :(

I always loved to take a short look on the process of your work!

Anyway - I hope you will keep up the great work you do.

Thanks so far!

greetings, Absalom

The fennek videos were a bit older then it said on the video they are roughly one year old,..the fennek has come along way since then, and has some nice features by now, it still needs some more loving on the indie tho.

Yeah about the homepage, its not exactly closed tho we just decided to keep a lower profile from now on, however if you visit our forum i usualy post wip stuff there on a weekly basis.

Anyways, i havent been lazy and after learning a great deal regarding scripting my main focus has been on that for the past few weeks.

So whats new:

The possibility to add a Signal Flag to the vehicle (red, blue, green, yellow)

First concept work for an AT2 scatterable mine (either by artillery or scorpion mine thrower)

and last but not least i have finaly got the luchs rear driver to work exactly how he should, which means the luchs now realy does have 2 drivers, one in the back and one in the front. It needs some more fine tunning but the concept itself works.

amaizing I have one question : Ary you have in plans this : http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerhaubitze_2000?

Currently not, but since more and more people are wishing the PZH2000 it might get made sooner or later, but since the main focus is on the stuff used in the 90s the M109 currently has priority.

So whats new:

The possibility to add a Signal Flag to the vehicle (red, blue, green, yellow)

Ha, I suggested this a few months earlier in a different forum. Comment: "We don't think that this will be made." So I am very happy that you changed your mind. Great job! :)

Faun

better than in ACE

Leopard 1A4

Marder 1A3

cusitiom your weapon

It all look great :) Edited by agrypa