Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Great progress Fox. The weighing on the units is getting much better.

Capture.jpg

Here's the latest progress, this is the wonderful DOAV by JP. These buckles were fun to unwrap, but I'm not sure if this is the best way to lay them out. Anyone have a better way? I can upload a better version if anyone does.

I normaly keep mine together rather then splitting the inner and outer part, its easier on you for texturing it later on as well.

Hi folks, wanted to stop by and clear things up. I've decided what to do. It is not worth working on an ArmA 2 version when ArmA 3 is coming out soon. Jeffers Pang and other contributors have been quite busy, and I've got a lot of work to do. No photos until later next month, depending on what transpires. In the meantime, I will be working on some various obligations to other addon makers, including a FAST helmet for Binkowski.

So we are not gonna be able to see those babies in ArmA2, right? Really bad news.

replace ArmA 2 with arma 3 and you would probably be equally unhappy. I am still working on an arma 2 project with another member.. I think you all will enjoy it. I just need to spend a bit of time working on them before he can present them.

respect dude, not easy to call a halt on projects, look forwards to the FAST helmet, so been looking forwards to units like ST6 from Neptune Spear will have to wait until someone makes them, stay frosty pal

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Fox '09 View Post

http://s3.postimage.org/1eq47o9vo/ar...3_49_59_48.jpg

http://fox09a2.blogspot.com/2011/05/...a-release.html

have fun guys.

Does anyone have an alternate link to this pack? Armaholic links are dead as well.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

http://www.multiupload.com/RPLQ6SEX2S

Doesn't work. Always lands you on that stupid internet vs hollywood crap. I don't know why people can't just use stuff like mediafire or something. :\

Doesn't work. Always lands you on that stupid internet vs hollywood crap. I don't know why people can't just use stuff like mediafire or something. :\

I have a feeling mediafire will be like those sites soon.

The original units will not be updated until I finish the DOAV vest, which will take time.

I will leave this here: radio.jpg

made by Jeffers Pang.

(not game mesh but will be baked from this)

Edited by Fox '09

Its a damn shame that this is almost dead, it was very promising. Hey Fox would you mind posting what you have so far so we can enjoy your awesomeness or is that not possible, thanks - Skeeko

Its a damn shame that this is almost dead, it was very promising.

I don't think it is dead + it is summer, so be patient ;)

I think Fox said this mod will be release for Arma 3.

Its a damn shame that this is almost dead, it was very promising. Hey Fox would you mind posting what you have so far so we can enjoy your awesomeness or is that not possible, thanks - Skeeko

If there's one thing about Fox its that his projects never 'die' they may be put on the backburner but they always get finished, as he said there is much to be done still and other peoples work to finish.

Hello,

I'd like to make an announcement, more directed to addon makers. I am putting up my models for anybody to use. There are some that are generally finished (model,uv,textures, and sometimes normals) and others that are unfinished. I have at least 40 models that I made over the years, and even though I won't be making more addons for ArmA 2 I still would like to see them being used.

I'll upload more photos of models this weekend, otherwise it is anything I have posted in the last 6 months. There are some models that are derivatives off of BI models, others that are made by me, and some that are made by others. I will list credits when I post a larger selection. I will only be uploading my models however, and those that were made with consent to distribute. Models made by bobman will also be shared.

arma2oa_2012_07_13_23_10_16_63.jpg

Protec (BIS-edited by me), Bolle T800 (model by bobman, finished by me) , SDU-5e is by Deltahawk, but that's not my domain, so don't ask me about that. Paraclete pouch set is by me, which is seen as a drop leg in this image. I have plenty of paraclete pouches,including the MG pouch, 2mag pouch, 3mag pouch, and grenade pouches, made by me.

I will upload the gloves for use this weekend as well. They are my first attempt at making gloves, and they certainly aren't perfect, but they may suit your needs. PSDs are to be included with all of my models. The gloves are simply enlarged versions of the BI hands with some slight model modifications and uv edits.

The models will be released under a WTFPL liscence unless they are deriviatives of BI models, in which case they fall under their liscencing I assume.

As a side note, I am still working on projects such as PMC Somalia, where aspects of my units will be seen, like the protec or AWS vests.

Edited by Fox '09

Excellent news! Might get some new addon makers into it in the future, while i may not be a addon maker at all i can still appreciate what you're doing, thanks!

Here is the paraclete pouch set. Included is two 2mag pouches, 1 3 mag pouch, 1 machinegun pouch, 2 grenade pouches, and 1 GP pouch. In the readme you will find full credits. I also included the PSD for convenience.

Capture.jpg

capture2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?ur1dsmz1grwkrdn

They lack proper normals and AO maps at the moment. I do plan on baking some when things speed up with ArmA 3 however. The models are included in their "raw" form, meaning they may have extra edge loops.

• Like 1

@Fox '09 im very interested in the models that you are releasing, im sure many addon makers will find them useful :)