Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

R0adki11, whilst you're working on the T-72M4, does that mean you also (finally) have permission to modify it? :D Just curious. :) *Keeps fingers crossed*

R0adki11, whilst you're working on the T-72M4, does that mean you also (finally) have permission to modify it? :D Just curious. :) *Keeps fingers crossed*

At the moment, i haven't received any permission. The T-72M4 has hidden selections defined in the model, so i am able to rexture it using those and add in a new config file.

I also plan to add some new Hardware to the NAF, particularly BRMD Variants. I also have some M-60A3s and im also working on some APCs converted from a T55 chassis :) Edited by R0adki11

...and im also working on some APCs converted from a T55 chassis :)

Oooooh, now that's really interesting! Unique even! I wonder how those are going to look like. Soon enough pictures may show up. But I'm definately curious! :D

At the moment, i have received any permission. The T-72M4 has hidden selections defined in the model, so i am able to rexture it using those and add in a new config file.

and im also working on some APCs converted from a T55 chassis :)

Makes me think of BTR-T!

Cannot wait for some screenies

Makes me think of BTR-T!

Cannot wait for some screenies

Yea BTR-T would be a good concept to go with, im probably going to go with something like a IDF Achzarit look.

Yea BTR-T would be a good concept to go with, im probably going to go with something like a IDF Achzarit look.

Check out British T-55 Marksman as well! Nogovan AA at its finest!

If you need help out with the addon im free to help out like always :P

EDIT: Just a quickie, been playing around, spotted few problems which I got on screenshots -

arma2oa2013071609384.png

cb6arma2oa2013071609384.png

7f4arma2oa2013071609384.png

arma2oa2013071609391.png

arma2oa2013071609402.png

arma2oa2013071609433.png

Simple shadowlod problem however on the AK2 with silencer you can see a square block coming out from the rifle its self :)

And not sure if you are planning or not and probably know the MTP could get a better texture for example the one that Alex Vestin made

Edited by Sakai

Thanks for the bug reports, i really don't understand why my Beta testers didn't pick up on those :(.

Not sure about if i want to change the MTP, i will add it to the list of things to "fix", which is getting longer and longer :eek:

Thanks for the bug reports, i really don't understand why my Beta testers didn't pick up on those :(.

Not sure about if i want to change the MTP, i will add it to the list of things to "fix", which is getting longer and longer :eek:

I can change the MTP for you if you want :P Got loads of time, on holiday from work :D

I can change the MTP for you if you want :P Got loads of time, on holiday from work :D

I will take that under consideration. :)

For those who like supporting the Nogovan Armed Forces Project, i have a now created a Forum Group

I will take that under consideration. :)

For those who like supporting the Nogovan Armed Forces Project, i have a now created a Forum Group

Thats a good idea, join it :D

Hi all, just a quick update. Unfortuately due to real life and other mod commitments this Nogoavan Armed Forces Project is on hiatus until further notice

Edited by R0adki11

As a final update, my mod making in Arma2 is finished. I am moving over to Arma3.

When can we expect MiG-21? I am leader of a Croatian group of Arma 3 players and we're all ULTRA hyped for your release.

When can we expect MiG-21? I am leader of a Croatian group of Arma 3 players and we're all ULTRA hyped for your release.

It will be released when its ready and not before. More information can be found in the Arma3 section (this is the Arma2 section), in the Mig21 Thread.

• Like 1