Updated mod v1.30 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Marseille77 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

New mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

The amounts of WiN are so much that one can fill an entire olympics pool with it and be left with some  ^_^

Nice work on these releases, Apart from the backpack on the Partisan Rifleman, this is a pretty neat update to these units, in which I say good work!.

Though is there a possibility we could be seeing the PMC guys from the Queens Gambit DLC in the future? 

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

...and than also a Mission Pack :) with the permission from SHJ_Studio

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6lxao7d4v9oxhl/sra%20missions.rar?dl=0

It contains some original missions from Armed Assault converted by the SHJ-Studio. This missions were also part in the Campaign and some were phased out for training. Not every Mission is included this time (like MineConvoy).

You need only the SRA addons. USMC and Partisans don't used in the vanilla missions. Only US, RACS and SLA.

Have fun

The new versions of the SRA mods look great.  Good job!  Would it be possible to add mod version numbers to the first post?  That would make it easier to keep track of updates. 

(I'm trying to keep track of mod updates for Arma Rearmed 2.)

i wish man. i wish so much that this mod was good. i love arma 1 for how different and cool it was, but the engine is so fucked there is just no return. i try to play it sometimes but i always die when i reload and then i cant move or cancel the animation. i saw this mod and i prayed that it would be good. god damn. no icons for anything in the editor so everything is invisible. 1/2 of the units in my squad speak russian, the other half english. errors all over the place on every single unit and object i try to place. what did i expect? if only this shit worked and was like arma 1 it would be great, one of the most satisfying mods, but unfortunately it sucks dick.

i wish man. i wish so much that this mod was good. i love arma 1 for how different and cool it was, but the engine is so fucked there is just no return. i try to play it sometimes but i always die when i reload and then i cant move or cancel the animation. i saw this mod and i prayed that it would be good. god damn. no icons for anything in the editor so everything is invisible. 1/2 of the units in my squad speak russian, the other half english. errors all over the place on every single unit and object i try to place. what did i expect? if only this shit worked and was like arma 1 it would be great, one of the most satisfying mods, but unfortunately it sucks dick.

I would imagine the mod maker worked hard to make this. They then made it possible for everyone to play it, which is generous to say the least. So I'm not sure your type of worded criticism is the best.

Still, that said. There is also these other Sahrani based mods, maybe worth a look, also some pointers in the write-up regards other content they recommend. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22209&highlight=SMD