anguis

TacOps Server

@BOOMBOSS: I'll look into doing this shortly and get back to you w/in the next week.

@Infernal: Yes, we certainly are quite happy to have foreign players join in - keep your eyes open for announced times for organized games. If you'd like to organize a game, yourself, let me know and I'll make sure the server is running. Generally, I try to keep the server up at all times, but sometimes it goes down with wifi issues. If you notice it's down and would like to play, send me a PM and I'll get it up, ASAP.

@Anguis ok thanks! I have time to help a organized game but i don't have players to join in! :/

If you need a help, call me, i have alot of experience in OFP VBS and ArmA series.

And i have time to help you!

ok thanks for reply Anguis.

@Anguis: I've been out of the action for awhile, I apologize. My work schedule has been all over the place, so you can imagine how worn out I've been. I get home sometime after 6 today and I'm off tomorrow, but I don't know your general 'schedule' regarding things, so timing some games might be a bit awkward. I would like a game again, though, sometime. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about this.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are

Isn't it about time to have a group coop night ?

Zulu, man, sometimes you creep me out. :P j/k, but I work tomorrow evening, so tell me when and where on this and perhaps I'll join in.

Hi, guys,

Yes, this has been on my mind for a while. The most gaming I've done lately involves an iPod Touch and "Tiny Wings," all the while thinking about Zulu's new mission. I can't make any promises for tonight (need to be up @ 6 tomorrow morning), but I'll contact viking, Marto, OL, and Jake and see about getting things fired up. Maybe daefte and others will see these posts and we'll get in a mission or two.

Later!

Anguis

Edited by Anguis

I've been typically working from early afternoon to late evening.

Typically 1, 2, 3 PM startings to 10:30-11 PM end shift, so I've been quite busy. 8 hour workdays consisting of pushing a bunch of shopping carts up a parking lot; believe it or not that gets really heavy and stressful a lot of the time. But hopefully I'll be able to join you guys in a possible co-op night again. Maybe I'll be the lucky one and always survive last like the many times before. Good times, right? Yes indeed. Anyways, I'd better head out, but nice hearing from you again Anguis.

I am also getting a new laptop soon with a bit more gaming capability, it's shipping to my nearest store (I got free shipping!), so maybe one day I can install A2 and DLC on it and join BiA in some of their games.

[M]aybe one day I can install A2 and DLC on it and join [C]iA in some of their games.

Highly recommended. . .

Regarding your schedule, I might be able to work in a morning session sometime. Do you have any days off when your evenings are free?

BTW, where was Zulu last night? Daefte the Adventurer did show!

Edited by Anguis

I am off Tuesday and Wednesday entirely if you're not busy those days. But I know tomorrow I don't go in until 1:30 PM, but I often do things in the morning. There are a few days next week where I don't go into work until 5 PM, I'll double-check those. :)

BTW, where was Zulu last night?

Between

I can't make any promises for tonight (need to be up @ 6 tomorrow morning),

and not seeing the server up I didin't expect anything to happen.

Would be nice to get maybe half a dozen people together so we can get a good run at the missions.

Would be nice to get maybe half a dozen people together so we can get a good run at the missions.

That would be a dream come true... :butbut:

Yeah, that would be amazing. We need a bigger squad than just 3 or 4 people at a time. Heck, a 12 man squad would be awesome. Would be nice to play some FDF mod as well at one point.

Would be nice to play some FDF mod as well at one point.

There are still two FDF servers running. Besides I can host anything on my small server from home. The problem is organizing players.

Ok there is:

Osku's old PM squad host's this one I think

Karhukopla's FDF server 193.64.221.30:2302

and:

LDD Kyllikki OFP 81.19.121.232:2302

I can send server PW by PM

ooops; just found this is running 1.99 now...

Set up a day and time. I'm usually available after 3:30pm pst.

Edited by Zulu1

I'm off tomorrow all-day. You guys up for a game, sometime? Also I might pull an all-nighter tonight, unsure.

I'm home now if you want to do some finmod missions.

edit: Dam I just checked Karhukpola and the server needs a restart, no misisons show up. This means LDD Kylikki which is ARMA CWA...hope you've got it.

Edited by Zulu1

I can always re-download ver 1.99, it's no biggy for me.

Let me know what you want to do.

edit: ended up playing with old VetSquad buddy on CWA test server.

Maybe just need to set a specifc day and time to force people to show up.

Edited by Zulu1

Since my schedule is random, specific days might not be good for me. I do think perhaps the weekends will be best for most people considering. Late night hours too, but not too late, I guess. 9-10 pm starting to whenever.

However, a lot of my schedule has me working to 10 PM and 10:30 PM most of the time. *shrugs* A trend shows that I've been off Thursdays most of the time, but heh. Maybe I can request Fridays off.

@Anguis: So I mentioned getting A2 and OA? Bought CO last night. :p Will buy all DLC on next paycheck on Thur, so Co-op nights with CIA would be awesome. I'll likely revisit CIA's site, re-read the rules, and re-read mod requirements in full.

Anyways, as for this. @Zulu and @Anguis both: FDF WW2 sometime would be completely awesome. :D

@Anguis: So I mentioned getting A2 and OA? Bought CO last night. :p Will buy all DLC on next paycheck on Thur, so Co-op nights with CIA would be awesome. I'll likely revisit CIA's site, re-read the rules, and re-read mod requirements in full.

Anyways, as for this. @Zulu and @Anguis both: FDF WW2 sometime would be completely awesome. :D

You're welcome Revan!

Anguis, when will we see you back on coop nights? And Zulu?

@Variable

I've been trying to tune up my harware and software for AMRA2. I finally got a good HD 1080p monitor and I just picked up the Reinforcements pack last night, so now I have hires BAF, PMC and ACR units. Once I get some addons in line I should be ready.

Good :) Will you be able to overcome the time difference? When we start playing (20:00 CET), it should be 11:00 AM for you.