Sign in to follow this  
blackpulpit

help with saved missions

Everytime I save a mission progress, then come back to it later it says "this mission cannot be played due to deleted content" or something like that, every mission does this and I do not delete anything at all, nor do I start the game with addons that were not present in the game before, it must be a file somewere that keeps blocking my saved games? any ideas as to why? thanks.

The whole purpose of a save is to be able to play from were you saved it, not restart each time, even revert does the same thing as the save for some reason.

Did you try it without addons? Maybe one of your mods is causing this

Default BIS or 3rd-party mission?

If it's the latter check the mission.sqm addOns & addOnsAuto blocks for mod entries which relate to the error message. If the entry clearly does not belong, just remove -or uncomment- it from the loop.Sometimes during a hotfix changes are made to the file alone (& not in the editor) and artifacts are left behind that can gum up the works.

Could also be related to any mods that you have (or don't have) running as well as any content/revision requirements of the mission called for and which your version does not meet.

Posting the entire error message (along w/your particulars) might help in netting you a quick answer/fix to your problem.

I have a similar issue as the op. Except I know my issues are caused by one of several mods I'm running. I think it has something to do with my CBA and ACE addons, as I am "missing" files supposedly and on start up I get errors about CBA_VSS vintorez file missing, and then in game with CBA_ladder.longscope missing or something. (those aren't the exact file names)

My games play through fine, I just can't start a saved game, which is frustrating, but after downloading CBA from like 10 different links and still getting the same errors, it's something I just learned to live with for the time being, until I have some time to uninstall and reinstall all my addons.

and honestly, going back to the vanilla game is just not an option at this point. The vanilla game was awesome when I first got it and didn't know any better. But now that I've played with ace and zuessai and slx amongst others, I just can't imagine turning them off.

Edited by Rail82