Sign in to follow this  
tomolyons

wheres all the afgahn maps?!

I dont understand why people dont wanna make iraqi or afgahn maps when most people wanna make islands that look nearly the same as chenarus?

*Grabs popcorn*

Maybe because people invest their TIME in projects THEY have an interest in? Just guessing here ^^.

Helmand Valley, Avgani, Afghan Village, CAT Afghanistan, Fallujah, Helmand Valley, Tora Bora, PMC 51 Km Desert, Quesh Kibrul,

+ a few wip projects.

Feel free to make your own island if this is not enough...

sorry if i didnt make sense. id love to make my own map but its really difficult to me. in my opinion helmand valley was pretty rushed if you know what i mean. need someone to make a good helmand province map that would be wicked

you dont need someone to make a map

what you want is someone to take the time to do it, besides, most maps take months and months to make...so if it seems "rushed" it well isnt

Just get Arrowhead. Takistan and Zargabad are good afghanistan-style maps, and the Tora Bora map is bloody amazing, also, there's another really promising afghan map in the making:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=113472

And several others aswell.

What you need to realize is that making maps take very long time, and before arrowhead, there wasn't much (as far as I know) objects (houses, vegetation etc.) to suit an afghan-map either.

All questions like this should be asked in the dedicated addOn request thread.