Sign in to follow this  
johncage

Chechen War Russians

Hello, a new version of the mod is released. The deformed fur collar has been replaced with a much higher quality one. There's also more variations in uniform patterns and equipment, along with unit types. The classnames have been specified to avoid conflict and i've created a biskey for multiplayer.

Requires Combined Operation and Vilas' east weapons.

credits:

Colonel Stagler -equipment, vest, hat and backpack models/textures.

Vilas -east weapons pack and vsr uniform texture.

Sarmat Studios -backpacks, radio, collar, ushanka models and textures.

Thanks.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13187

http://www.mediafire.com/?ngckjs3yy6fr3ba

vdvh.th.jpg

crewo.th.jpg

Edited by johncage
  • Like 1

these are pretty fuckin jizzin' jonny. You should take that Afghanka further man. I have a texture for an OD 6B5 and and OD chest rig if you want me to send you it mate.

maybe you would arm them (optional config) with my weapons ? ;]

Uniform that had been used during 1st chechen war is either VSR-93 (armor vest textures represent it) or old soviet uniform (so called afghanka in both summer and winter variants and KZM/KLMK summer uniforms).

Great Work with that collar.

But Spooky Lynx is right, during first chechen war, they would use something like VSR Pattern and olive/sovj. vest.

But would you please, just for one time, say in which fraction and class this is.

maybe you would arm them (optional config) with my weapons ? ;]

Give them a soundfile that sounds not like a BB-Gun.

hello. thanks for the response and reuploads. i didn't catch this earlier but apparently this works on combined operations only due to a mistake in the config.cpp. i edited the first post with a version that works on arma 2 standalone. and vilas, i will look into integrating more weapons and uniform texture variety down the line.

Jonny you can use these templates to make them able to use backpacks. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1667323#post1667323

Just copy the points in and put in the unit config- canCarryBackpack = 1;

thanks

I'am asking this again.

Under which Fraction and class is this?

opfor>russian army

if you still can't find it, it's possible that you downloaded the combine operations version. i have updated my first post with a standalone version.

Stop trolling on Johncage. He made an addon, it can look however he fucking wants it to.

John Сage, you really think that Russian Army look like this in 1995?

if you are referring to the textures, you'll have to bear with me until there are 90s vsr pattern textures available for arma 2, as i don't know how to texture. the general look of the model is accurate as far as i'm aware.

Stop trolling on Johncage. He made an addon, it can look however he fucking wants it to.

i got the od texture in game:

clipboard01ib.jpg

Edited by johncage