Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

Rhodesy's Projects

Ok guys with my Rangers project Finaly coming to a close (in final stages of the project now for first release) so im starting to gather ideas for my next project, and thats where you lot come into it :p

im fairly open to ideas, however im most experienced with Inf units. So thats my strong point.

I did have an idea of doing something like the PRACS mod with a self designed army for a map, but id need a map and i currently dont have the time to learn mapping from scratch.

Also please dont go suggesting things that are already being worked on or already done, unless theres a good reason lol.

Anyway let me hear your ideas and ill pick a new project :)

Cheers

Rhodesy

Since the BW-Mod is dead and you're looking for a new project, how about some modern german paratroopers? I would love to see them in ArmA 2! :inlove:

Some pictures:

62034418.jpg

28774879.jpg

610xyv.jpg

610xlz.jpg

some proper BW troops would be very cool.

Personally I would like to see some old school Navy Seals, dirty Woodland BDUs, Boonie Hats, M60s, GPMGs, Stuff like that. :D]

Would you be interested in making stuff like this?

yer i have actualy lol, i watched "Tears of the Sun" yet again the other day and i will more than likely do some 80's/90's era us units, might not be seals but, it could be rangers or something not sure. but that would most likely be a side project. not sure yet.. keep the ideas coming.

yer i have actualy lol, i watched "Tears of the Sun" yet again the other day and i will more than likely do some 80's/90's era us units, might not be seals but, it could be rangers or something not sure. but that would most likely be a side project. not sure yet.. keep the ideas coming.

Was planning on doing the exact same some day.. :)

So good news you have plans about those too, means more quality in my addon folder.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, units inspired by Tears Of The Sun.

Those would be epic.

As for other ideas, I was thinking some real true 2003 style British SAS, that's one idea, or some African styled PMC's.

Just some ideas for you to think about.

Desert Storm/Somalia units. Or Nineties units :)

I don't know how many different variants of the US is out there. But I know it's a lot, But I would like to see some new nations add to arma, But that's just my opinion.

I'd also prefer to see some other/fictive nation's forces, rather than US. Of course, the decision is fully up to what you want to do. ;)

Afghan National Army would be great. either that or North Korean troops and units. Ever since that south korea mod and ACEX PLA came out, I have been dying for some North Koreans.

Didn't you have some Dutch KCT and Dutch Regulars? I reckon finish those off.

i was working on some dutch kct, and areanas2020 was working on the regulars, however his gone MIA since then so i stoped working on them. might look at going back to the KCT.

Aeneas finished those didn't he? There's a whole mod out.

A version of the Reg's is out, KCT isn't.

Afghan National Army would be great. either that or North Korean troops and units. Ever since that south korea mod and ACEX PLA came out, I have been dying for some North Koreans.

agreed North Korean or a made up faction,

pm me for anything about the dutch.

Also aeaneas2020's dutch mod was very inaccurate.

at least he made one.

I say go fictional and do GI Joe and Cobra soldier packs. As far as I know this is not being worked on yet.:D

How about some African troops? African peace keepers or rebels or something like that, i know Duala has some but there is not much variation