Sign in to follow this  
Chill xl

ToraBora "Sandbox Edition"

? no information about that on page 1

Try page 27.

Guys forgive me but sometimes when i load this map in editor then preview it the game crashes to desktop....any ideas why?

me to"every time" :confused: and i only have OA,do i need ArmA 2 as well!?

this map looks good and i would like to use it

Warfare would be superb if there were 2 caves in east as well....but the map is looking fantastic...well done and thankyou

Do we have a list of missions made for this excellent map?

Chill, or anybody who can help me,

I've tried and tried to load this map but no luck at all.

I can load all other maps like:Everon, Duala, Lingor, Namlsk....etc....

But each and every time I get error report that the map is needed.

The file is in the addons folder. No problem there.

"You cannot play/edit the mission; it is depedent on downloadable content that has been deleted.torabora."

Here is the rpt report:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.torabora

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.torabora'.

Warning Message: No entry '.cutscenes'.

Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 11: '/SATEview/texta.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 19: '/SATEview/textb.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 27: '/SATEview/textx.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 35: '/SATEview/texty.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 43: '/SATEview/text1.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 50: '/SATEview/text2.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 57: '/SATEview/text3.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File buy\StandardBuy.hpp, line 16: '/StandardBuy/text2.h': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 11: '/SATEview/texta.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 19: '/SATEview/textb.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 27: '/SATEview/textx.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 35: '/SATEview/texty.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 43: '/SATEview/text1.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 50: '/SATEview/text2.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File supply\satellite\interference.hpp, line 57: '/SATEview/text3.text': Missing ';' at the end of line

File buy\StandardBuy.hpp, line 16: '/StandardBuy/text2.h': Missing ';' at the end of line

String STR_M12_Name not found

File description.ext, line 2: '.onLoadMission': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 6: '.minScore': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 7: '.avgScore': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 8: '.maxScore': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 8: '.onloadintro': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 9: '.onloadmission': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 9: '.debriefing': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 10: '.briefing': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 11: '.showWatch': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 12: '.showCompass': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 13: '.showNotepad': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 14: '.showGPS': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 15: '.showMap': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 16: '.onLoadIntroTime': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 1: '.OnLoadIntro': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 4: '.loadscreen': Missing ';' at the end of line

String STR_OVERVIEW not found

File description.ext, line 680: '/RscListBox.onLBSelChanged': Missing ';' at the end of line

File description.ext, line 1267: '/REPORT/controls/listboxA.onLBSelChanged': Missing ';' prior '}'

Perhaps I'm missing a Config file??

Edited by Kommiekat

@Kommiekat:

First, how did you install this addon? Did you use mod folders (recommended approach) or did you just put it in an existing Addons folder? You should have a directory like this...

@ToraBora_v16\addons

...in either your game directory or in your Arma2 folder under your local My Docs path. Both the pbo and the bisign file should be under that addons folder. Once you have that, start the game as normal and make sure that the above addon is listed in the Expansions section. Enable it and restart if it's not already enabled.

Once that's done, how are you trying to load the terrain? You should be able to start it in, say, the editor without problems. If you're trying to load a mission and getting the errors, then the problems may be mission-specific. The error message and RPT info you posted both refer to problems loading a mission...you should check with the mission-maker, perhaps. At the very least, make sure that you're loading only the the absolute minimum number of addons required to play that mission...if that works, then an extra addon you were using was causing conflicts. If not, then try troubleshooting with the mission-maker.

Many thanks for a beautiful card. I have pure AO (without AII). I had no problems with it, but I setup patch 1.60.

Now I can open map in the editor.... But any simple my old mission (I made it in 1.56 ) is not loaded because of "ARMA 2 Reinforcement error" (though I have no Reinforcement). And I have no problems for Takistan or Zargabad, all my old missions at these islands are normal

What can be a problem?

Edited by agressor786

i was running tora bora with AiA and i wondered if i can somehow gtet rid of that ugly old custom skybox somehow? :D