Sign in to follow this  
[kh]jman

ArmA2 Persistent Database Scripts - WIP

Well I've only run into one problem in setting up MSO with Persistent Database.

I have the log files for Arma2netMySql:

Info: 01:09:25 - Database: arma IPAddress: 127.0.0.1 Port: 3306 Username: arma Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons
Info: 01:09:26 - Unable to open connection to database, trying again in 10 seconds.System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): The system detected an invalid pointer address in attempting to use a pointer argument in a call
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.GetSocketOption(SocketOptionLevel optionLevel, SocketOptionName optionName)
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.get_ReadTimeout()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream..ctor(Stream baseStream)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream..ctor(Stream baseStream, Encoding encoding, Boolean compress)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.OpenConnection(String connectionString)

If someone could help or direct me to assistance as soon as possible; that would be awesome!

hi, i have an issue i can't work out, i am running MySQL on a remote server i rent, i have it set up with Life mission file (arma 3) although i am not sure how to set whitelist cops/admin rank/donator rank, i'd really appreciate any help on this. thanks in advance

Hi. I need some help getting my Arma 2 MSO server to run the persistent database; I have tried many things, and Googled for hours, but it still does not work. I am running a windows 2008 R2 server. here are the installs/versions of the mysql/.net framework: RBehoXH.png

This is the start up parameters for my server :

arma2oaserver.exe -ip=74.91.127.38  -port=2303 -arma2netdev "-config=C:\Arma server 2\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\TADST\MSO\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Arma server 2\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\TADST\MSO\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Arma server 2\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\TADST\MSO" -name=MSO "-mod=;C:\Arma server 2\Arma 2;C:\Arma server 2\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;ca;@ace;@acex;@acex_ru;@acex_sm;@acex_usnavy;@acre;@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@jayarma2lib;@Arma2NET"

Here is the RPT file for the server, trying to use PDB crashes the server:

http://pastebin.com/cA6qbZiL

Here is the ARMA2NET log:

http://pastebin.com/e7jzK0Ay

The server works fine if I have PDB disabled in the parameters, but the second I turn it on,and we start the map; we cannot get past the setting up new client for the persistent database screen, and then the server crashes.

I would suggest joining the MSO skype channel for help with this. Search for "ALiVE Public Channel (formerly MSO)"