Sign in to follow this  
ßøðyßâg

Zombie mission

I wounder if someone could help me out and build a real slaugther zombie/undead MP-mission? I realy would love a mission like this on my server! I have tryed to do this mission over and over again but I give up. I know there is alot of you guys out there who make a mission like this in a few hours. I ask for your help.. .

Mission Name: HjS - Living Dead

Player slots: 2 Teams with 8 in each (BAF)

(2Officer,1Medic,2Grenadier,1Sniper,1Gunner,1AT)

Enemy units: Undead (chn_undead + chn_undead_misc)

Parameters: Cadet, Early morning, Clear.

Equipment:

I want all BAF, ACE2, US weapons and backpacks etc. in this one, this should be madness. If it's to hard I'm happy with all you can put in the freaking box.

Revive & respawn:

The medic should be able to build a forward spawnpoint with his fieldhospital. All soldiers should be able to revive/heal killed teammates. Main respawn should be the village where mission started.

Mission

Players start as two BAF-teams a early morning in a little village outside a large city. They have two respawnable Rovers and all equipment they can wish for here. A few miles outside the village in a large city there is total caos! There is a alarm sounding all over the city due the zombies attacking and killing inocent people all over the place. Zombies should keep on respawning outside the city and attacking to the center nonstop! Burning and destroyed trucks, explosions and gunfire in the streets, dead humans etc. etc. Mission is to 1.) Gather a DNA sample and 2.) Save the doctor who is traped somewere in the city center in a big building! Bring the sample and the doctor (alive) to the extraction point out side the city where one of the teamleaders/officers call in pickup (Chinook) via the radio. When the chopper is airborn and flys away the mission gets completed.

Im making a mission that is a little like a sandbox. You spawn at a safe area and can earn money for killing zombies. A little like what we had on Arma but for Arma 2. If you want to join me you are more than welcome?

I was hoping that someone would of ported that good ole zombie mission from ARMA. I think it was called Quarantine or something like that. Was great. it had a money/budget system, rescue side missions and a ton of zombies... :D

I see it was a discussion that didn't get very far a long time ago. Maybe someone can pick up the ball and run with it. :j:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=95427

Edited by CID_Gen_Bondorf

Thats the kind of thing im attempting but having problems with a money system. Still searching for anything that could help me. Also the random spawns script i used dont want to work in mp so i need new ones of them lol but im slowly working on it all.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Thats the kind of thing im looking to make. Im just having problems finding a money system and problems with random spawn areas! Cant find a script for Arma 2 and the post i made on another forum has had no results so im stuck lol

Quarantine wasn't really like L4D. It was more sandbox type. It wasn't a start at point A and survive to point B type of mission like L4D. It was more of a open concept style mission. Sort of like Evolution. Except the towns had a few survivors in them and tons of zombies.

Another cool thing was af first you had little money and no vehicles. So you had to go out and kill zombies to make monet to upgrade. But if you died out in the field, your weapon you were holding stayed on your dead body. You could always run or fight your way back to get your gun.

There was also a base that was constantly under attack by zombies. If you did not help the soldiers defend that base, they were sure to get over-run after a while. So you could go in there when they were in trouble and help them until all the soldiers had respawned and had their defences up again.

You can probably use that mission to port scripts from. A lot of stuff from ARMA works in ARMA2 if I am not mistaken.