Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattlEye Installers (A2:OA, A2: RFT, A2)

works now ... damn typo :)

nope still doesnt work (the oa installere doesnt work)

If you have the "Corrupted Memory #0" problem, you need to manually update BE in the appdata folder - the installer won't do that for you. Read my previous post.

If you have the "Corrupted Memory #0" problem, you need to manually update BE in the appdata folder - the installer won't do that for you. Read my previous post.

doesnt work

I tested the newest files with Arma 2 and OA and they work without any problems on Steam and Win 64 bit.

Vielen Dank dafür nach Deutschland!

Thank you. That fixed it. :)

The others remember that your game is running as admin in Windows7.

What doesn't work?

i get the same error

Corrupted Memory #0

and i did what you said

Buy dvd version and tell this to steam if you ll have luck and you finde way how to contact them in my case i use paypal for pay metode also im now about apply to give me money back for product no working

i get the same error

Corrupted Memory #0

and i did what you said

Did you download the correct file? There are separate ones for A2 and OA. If you do everything correctly it will work.

Did you download the correct file? There are separate ones for A2 and OA. If you do everything correctly it will work.

i did im not that stupid....well i am but i did everything correct i think

i did im not that stupid....well i am but i did everything correct i think

Made me laugh. :D Try it again.

On Windows Vista/7: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

Are you using Windows7 or Vista?

Remember that [username] is the username for your admin account if you are normally logged in as user.

Look, I tried the new installer and it didnt work. I am aware that nothing will happen if there is a newer version installed. I tried to join a battleye server and got kicked after the lobby. So, I used contol panel to uninstall battleye altogether.... but now I cant reinstall it at all. Nothing happens when I try to run the new installer on the first page of this thread and when I go to reinstall battleye from steam, it says "this game is temporarily unavailable". When I rnu the installer there is nothing in the battleye folder.

I have retail arma 2 and steam OA. I really shouldnt have bought this game on steam, but I couldnt find it anywhere in my local on launch day.

Windows 7 64 bit

E6750

HD 4870

2 x 2GB DDR3 RAM

Just reinstalled OA and it seems to work. Thanks for getting it sorted so fast.

Edited by pattonash

I have retail arma 2 and steam OA. I really shouldnt have bought this game on steam, but I couldnt find it anywhere in my local on launch day.

Windows 7 64 bit

E6750

HD 4870

2 x 2GB DDR3 RAM

lol i have oa from the store and arma 2 from steam

Just to ensure that it is really an issue on your installation, and not on the server you try to connect to, try some other server (the one in my signature is good to go for testing, for example)

i reinstalled arma 2 and operation arrowhead and its solved now im getting someother things but none wich are dangerous

With the updated BE installer, do we need to only use it on our local machines, or do we need to have our hosted dedicated server run it, or both?

Lucky44 the problem was affecting client, for server just make sure you use the correct BE DLL (OA BE servre for OA dedicated) :)

anyway the update is live on STEAM and should be enforced install on STEAM prior game run

Lucky44 the problem was affecting client, for server just make sure you use the correct BE DLL (OA BE servre for OA dedicated) :)

anyway the update is live on STEAM and should be enforced install on STEAM prior game run

Thanks. I didn't see an easy way to update the BE DLL on our server, so I didn't try. But I got players to update their Client BE DLL, and things seem to be working fine. -Thanks!

• Thanks 1