Sign in to follow this  
2-1-Actual

Lost Disc.

Hello Bohemia Interactive forums, Just recently i have lost my copy of OA and was wondering if there is any way for me to recover my account to play without it, I have got the users manual and the original copy case but no disc.

I have been deeply missing this game and don't want to have to go out and buy it again.

If any of you know how (without cracking it) please hit me up on it.

Thank you in advance.

I have posted this on GENERAL as well as TROUBLESHOOTING.

The beta patches also remove the need for a cd in the drive, however if you ever need to reinstall you may have a problem.

**removed**

Be warned that for the mods already this line might be enough to get banned.

@2-1-actual

i'm affraid that there is no other solution than to re-buy it again, unless a Moderator has a extraordinary good day and offers you a free version but i wouldn't bet a dime on that (understandably).

But see it this way, with a second legit key you might use your new DVD to install the game on a friends PC and therefor already have one partner to play online. ;)

It is allowed for you to make a copy of your original disk, for backup reasons (that goes for any game out there)

Now, what you could easily do, especially since you have your CD key and all, ask a friend to do that for you, and you can easily start playing the game again

IF you have it already installed *which is only a temporary thing*, you can use the beta patches which removes the CD check

I personally would go buy another copy as the cost is not a great amount for the amount of game play. I bought 3 copys of this game witnin about 2 weeks of release. This was mainly because I had 3 PCs on network. Its a shame cos I just sold one of them for £6 on ebay in mint condition. If I lost the other 2 I would not hesitate to go buy another, Just my opinion :D

Contact your local publisher for a replacement disc.

All useless comments about downloading the game from illegal sources or accusations the thread starter not having the original game have been removed.

As usual: If you have nothing to contribute to a thread, then don't post at all.