Sign in to follow this  
rejenorst

Rejenorst's Missions [SP/MP/COOP]

Everything works fine in vanilla (and using the latest beta in vanilla), so happy days there. I wouldn't bother trying to "fix" your mission so it works with mods, chief - mods should be made to be mission-friendly, not the other way around (unless of course, the mission was designed around specific mods, e.g. ACE).

No .RPT or script errors to be seen. The AI just bunch up and refuse to take off.

Hilariously enough, I've narrowed it down to something in the JSRS folder. Whenever I run my mods (ACE, plus quite a few others) in combination with JSRS, the AI won't take off. Take it away and they all fly away most happily.

Run JUST JSRS though, and the AI fly off just fine. Go figure!

Ah exellent testing there! Thank you for that I'll put a notice up on the thread.

Interesting mission, very tough to beat as my wingman normally dies off during the 1st encounter and every time i played i am tasked to kill everything around AO.

Rejenorst, would you notify armaholic about Jetset? It's a shame people will miss it because it didn't make it to their news.

@Muahaha:

The difficulty is pretty random but in some cases it can be pretty hard which is why I added around 4 wingmen. Make sure you fire off any anti tank and side winder missiles as you approach, keep your speed as high as possible, drop single bombs on target and fly straight on away from AA fire then repeat process. Also stay as high as you can. You need to get within 1.6-1.7km to see the building targets I believe. Additionally the mission will/should terminate if half your wingmen die, but I think you can still complete the objectives (Not sure and forgot about testing this fully.)

@Variable: I'll send Big a message.

Also could anyone who is interested or has some time to help me test out my COOP mission add me to steam? himmelstossen is my steam name.

Usually I just test a few server / client issues and not the whole mission itself since testers will have huge pings due to my location being in Australia.

Edited by Rejenorst

@Muahaha:

The difficulty is pretty random but in some cases it can be pretty hard which is why I added around 4 wingmen. Make sure you fire off any anti tank and side winder missiles as you approach, keep your speed as high as possible, drop single bombs on target and fly straight on away from AA fire then repeat process. Also stay as high as you can. You need to get within 1.6-1.7km to see the building targets I believe. Additionally the mission will/should terminate if half your wingmen die, but I think you can still complete the objectives (Not sure and forgot about testing this fully.)

i normally flies with 2 wingman. Probably that why it was always called off once 1 wingman is down. Can it be done that the flight leader prioritze the main objective rather than the vehicles ? Currently the target assigned to other AI n player are the tanks n trucks

I'll take a look, I swear I've seen target prioritization commands on the wiki.

EDIT: Armaholic mirror:

- Jetset

Thanks for the Jetset mission, I realy like your Hellfire mission so i try this one for sure.

Hi Rejenorst,

what a day - a new mission from the Master of voice...;)

Very nice mission, but a tough nut to crack...

Thank you so much for the release.

Cheers

McLupo

BTW: All works fine with several mods - in this case: JSRS, CBA and A.C.E.

Thanks Mclupo :D

Glad you enjoyed the mission :)

This is a great mission! love the sounds and atmosphere... thanks man!

Would be great to play this or similar on Aliabad :)

Edited by Katipo66

i have played two times the martydom 2 mission and cleared the sector the mission don't end.... :O(

Hi Teoleo! Yes there is a problem with Martyrdom2 mission objectives. :( I need to investigate it but haven't had time as of late. Thanks for the heads up :)