Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

WW4 Modpack 2.1

Swot.It'd be a lot of work.But technically there's nothing stopping you

from giving it a go yourself.Some careful cut and pasting should do the trick.

If you run into problems,you can always post about it in the O2 modelling

thread.After a good search first,obviously. :)

okay can i just ask if you could do a llauma facetext version of your troops
a waste of polys IMO

Where is the config file for the weapons in the ww4_wpn.pbo?

Edited by LT. Drake Jackson
Previous problem written in this post resolved.

weapons and ammunitions are defined in the config .cpp from ww4_magazines.pbo

I was experimenting with invisible targets from WW4 trying to figure how to create an invisible moving air target for the AA guns. Is it possible to achieve something like this by using your mod ?

Edited by Sudayev

Hello Sanctuary. NATO Recon troops doesn' t have wounds textures on legs and hands. Also I saw that in Everon APC is wrong crew. Maybe someone reported those bugs before. I don't remember.

However, I have become fixated by the unsightly behaviour of the magazine pouches many units carry on their bellies. They are stretched and skewed as soldiers move about and elongate ludicrously when units mount an M2 machine-gun. I think this has to do with the selections you are using; parts of the pouch are included in the following selections:

- bricho - whole pouch, correct

- hrudnik - top of pouch, questionable

- zebra - top of pouch, questionable

- lrameno - top of left pouches - wrong

- prameno - top of right pouches - wrong

I reckon it should work fine if the pouches were in the bricho selection only.

For the pouches, it is wanted, as making those only part of bricho had the pouches going inside the belly each time the unit was having the upper body rotating in comparison to the lower body.

It was looking very bad, with the selection set this way it looks nicer.

For the deprecated selections, i'm not so sure they're really obsolete, especially " mireni " that helped to fix some "gear appearing when in cargo" for some units.

Hello Sanctuary. NATO Recon troops doesn' t have wounds textures on legs and hands. Also I saw that in Everon APC is wrong crew. Maybe someone reported those bugs before. I don't remember.

Will have to check, thanks for the report.

looking fantastic, unfortunately i don't have OFP installed any more so cant test the new release, keep up the great work. :)

Hey Sanct. What do you think about make another pilots (helicopter pilots) models in your mod? Without those masks. Or make some script to remove mask from current pilots face?

There will be crew and pilots for each corps in incoming update, but nothing more for the replacements.

Good to know but I'm not sure that you understand my BadEnglishTalking;)

beztytuueoz.jpg

I was thinking about pilot model but without THIS PART. Without this he could be a helo pilot too. I was trying to remove THIS PART by myself but I've problems with new model. It's little scary an shitty after my changes. What I'm doing wrong? First I've unpack p3d with PboX and then save as MLOD. Making changes in O2, saving without _MLOD extension and... And it's shitty... I know that isn't thread for those questions but I really don't know who can I ask.

What I'm doing wrong?
Model's selections getting "cleared" or "zeroed" (I dunno what's the proper word) as a result of unbinarizing. That's the problem.

You need to redefine the selections again or use nonbinarized p3ds with proper selections defined. As I remember, Sanctuary uploaded ww4 soldiers MLODs somewhere here.

Edited by Nimravus

OK. Now I have my great helo pilots :) Thanks for the tip Nimravus and you Sanctuary for your resources.

It's not a problem if Sanctuary will give me his permission. Don't expect anything special. There are just WW4 pilots without their masks. They still got visiors.

Edited by Addonis

OK then. Thanks Sanctuary. MattyDienhoff I will send you this stuff some way but you have to wait a little because I've got veeery slow upload. I'll inform you when everything will be ready.

This is the download link with "my" heli pilots. Just little change of Sanctuary WW4 pilots. Also there is new group at every side with Crew, Warplane Pilot and Heli Pilot. To use those addons please put files in Addons folder in WW4 MOD last update. And read Readme of course.

http://www.multiupload.com/6QMPGYH1PH

Edited by Addonis

I noticed in the WW4 BIS vehicles that there are two different types of AH-64, "AH64" and "AH-64E". Both their weapon loadouts seem the same, so is there any difference between them?

The other one is the AH64E(veron)

a little wip for ww4 2.5

clipboard03t.jpg

Edited by Sanctuary

Very nice, I've been wanting to see some new cars. Looking forward to them!

Will there be any more variants other than those seen in the pictures? With different weapons, no weapons at all or supply variants?

At first the goal is to make them working without a crash or some technical or AI problems, after that a lot is possible ;)