myles

Kill objective and how to end the mission

Im just wondering how you can make the objective that you must kill a ertian unit and also how can you end the mission when you got the bjective you want completed thanks in advance!

Give the target a name, e.g. mytarget

In the end trigger write this as condition:

!alive mytarget

Asked and answered surely dozens of times in the past years.

still dont understand give more detail about how i make the trigger to work on the guy and what do i do

If all you want to do is have the mission end when a certain unit dies give the unit a name (in the name box for the unit, predictably). Then make a trigger, change the type to "End#1" and write in the condition field for the trigger (replacing "this") "!alive name" - where name is the name you gave to the unit. W0lle already said it, and it is pretty simple.

To make absolutely clear - it doesn't matter where you put the trigger, it doesn't have to cover the unit.

If all you want to do is have the mission end when a certain unit dies give the unit a name (in the name box for the unit, predictably). Then make a trigger, change the type to "End#1" and write in the condition field for the trigger (replacing "this") "!alive name" - where name is the name you gave to the unit. W0lle already said it, and it is pretty simple.

To make absolutely clear - it doesn't matter where you put the trigger, it doesn't have to cover the unit.

By the way it helps to set the timeout to a few seconds at least so that the mission doesn't seem to end as your shooting the target.

Not sure how you check multiple people though, i think you just reapeat "!alive name" several times, and it will complete when all units are dead.

The way I understand it you need this in the condition field for mulitple people. Name the people differently obviously.

!alive people1 && !alive people2 && !alive people3....etc etc etc...

Hope it helps and if I am wrong others will correct me :D