Sign in to follow this  
EcOGunner

Delta Hawks Crown Vics. For Arma 2 w/Updates

wipers are not working.

Ohh well, that's certainly not a show stopper IMO.

So are you not goin to give any credit to B. Johnson, for the new Alley lights, Takedowns, trunk Antena's, light patterns, the new tire r& rims.

Gunner the liar

Edited by homiej76

I would appreciate my proper credits here. Also the original agreement was for us Bay City Rpg to fix them and give them back to Delta Hawk. We did that and now have enhanced them a bit more and gunner is trying to undermine us and release our private version that we have spent countless extra hours to work on which was not in the agreement. Gunner is now mad as stated in HIS own post because we ban him for releasing confidential information "Shocker"(history repeats itself). Than he is running around youtube claiming full rights to the crown Victoria after Bay City Rpg has done countless work on the vics not to mention. We are the one that made them work in multiplayer which was the main problem with them when Delta Hawk released them. Bay City Rpg in no way shape or form are trying to take away anything from Delta Hawk he has made great models and the original creation of the vics completely go to Delta Hawk and his crew. But we just want our credit for our work and do not deserve the treatment that Gunner is trying to put of and act like a child.

Read the Post again guys. i dont need to add everyone name to this post. i said in the post that all Scripters will be add in the TXT index file in the download. when the model is ready for download...

never onces claimed full rights to the models. if you go to any of the videos that where tooken down they say Delta Hawk and Gunner name on them

releasing confidential information: where dude you make crap look bigger then what they seem

one more thing the one who did all the lighting effects was Cat. not johnson. he helped with the model. by getting the scripts from cat.

he did get them to work in game. at the sametime. delta hawk has the working models aswelll as i do. because i got the models from deltahawk if people can read from here. i just changed the lightbars from what cat made because he did not want them to be released. that was fine with me. now. about scripts go you did not full make them ur self. sorry but stop coming here to make problems.

the model i have does not even have the new rims on them. now go back and think about what you guys are trying to post. here.

the models you have have my design of the Dog Cage in them. and the Outside Textures...

Also the original agreement was not for Bay City Rpg

Also the original agreement was for Cat to make them work. and at that time cat was not even apart of baycity. nice try you even said that in another teamspeak in front of other players why change it up now. because you want to big kid that you arent. sad...

Edited by EcOGunner

So I guess this is not going to happen?:confused:

I apologize to the Arma community. It was not my idea for a few individuals and groups to turn this addon into something it was never meant to be. It was always meant to be a higher standard of realistic detail for Arma which pushed the interactivity of player and vehicle. It was never meant to cause drama or arguments.

Just to set the facts straight, Gunner is the only person I have given any permission to to develop the original addon for a possible future re-release by him. Both Gunner and Cat are also the only ones that had permission to develop solutions for the glitches and improve the original addon, however Cat was never given permission to develop a re-release since I was going to re-release it with credit for his work. The only legitimate form of written permission from me is from my email address, not "he said, she said." This is not open to interpretation. Period.

Keep them, I think we are all better off without them.

:31:

I think one could say the same thing about your comments.

Abs

As I was recently reminded read the forum rules before posting.

Even an old dog like me forgets some simple things once in awhile.

The mods have a lot to do and we should help by making thier jobs more easy by following the guide lines.:bounce3:

I meant that if there is going to be doubt and drama which they seem to be coated in and they are not going to be free, clean and clear then they are probably not going to be of much use and that I am fairly certain this is not going to happen since they are instead being released in a private mod that he is working on, according to that mods home page anyway and since we are never going to see them released otherwise this thread was and is pointless aside from having a method to enable the use of two threads to discuss said mod in the future. ;)

I think one could say the same thing about your comments.

Abs

Feel free to skip reading them.

Edited by callihn

Feel free to skip reading them.

I think one could say the same thing about this thread to you.

Abs

Hey, guys, chill.

These crown vics were the BOMB for OFP and ARMA1, let's not ruin it by arguing and driving the maker and his associates off.

I'd like to see them available, for cop/crook missions.

Also, I mentioned rotating lightbars like a streethawk or even a vector to DeltaHawk AGES ago, I figure with A2 it would be possible, just create lights that rotate and light up the surroundings, right? Kind of like a lighthouse, but 4 of them, on top the car, in red/blue. Figured to post it here, on the off chance he'd see it. Don't know how smart an idea it is, but hey, worth a shot.

Please Lock this post.

The model is almost completed. We have changed the model lightbar back to the old ones.

The Patrol Units are Done...

The Traffic Units still need work.

The Stealth Units still need work.

The FD Unit still need work.

The model is almost completed. We have changed the model lightbar back to the old ones.

The Patrol Units are Done. The Traffic Units still need work. The Stealth Units still need work. The FD Unit still need work.

How's the texturing coming along?

Just to clearify a little more, while I concede it would be rude to expect people to do something that they are not required to do, this is not one of those cases since IMO since the OP volunteered himself and it is also rude to publicly announce your going to do something and not do it or publicly announce you are going to be doing it in X amount of time and then let that time pass without any update. The latter two most people seem to miss. Opinions may vary though they also may be just as unimportant.

Anyway, not sure what the "old lightbars" are, but it doesn't sound too good.

Edited by callihn

callihn, please, GTFO of this thread.

Modders do what they want and release their addons when they want. Period.

No need to debate anything, that's how it works in this community. If this makes you unhappy then leave us alone.

callihn, please, GTFO of this thread.

Modders do what they want and release their addons when they want. Period.

No need to debate anything, that's how it works in this community. If this makes you unhappy then leave us alone.

100% agree with Macadam Cow.

Hey callihn, if you have nothing nice to say and respect modders then f***off.

The work hard and tirelessly to bring these mods to the community as quickly as possible, so just respect them for what they do for us.

EcOGunner keep it up. Same goes to all modders out their, and thank you for all your hard work

What these two blokes said. ^

Here I thought the mod was released.

I warned you already, callihn. Enjoy your week off.

Can we please keep this discussion on topic now without such distractions?