Stagler

Stagler's single player missions

Yeah the mission itself completes fine

But:

- less enemies with GLs (or maybe I got a wrong impression they have a lot of these guns?)

- more enemies overall (maybe not patrols, but maybe in buildings)

First time I've played I've made a mistake of running through the flat terrain in the middle of the map and got killed (after being bombarded with GLs, other guy in my team died too - from GL). But that's my mistake running like that

The next time I took a detour through the factory, encountering 2 enemies, immediately after that found a chopper, grabbed the recorder and started running back. Got killed by a GL when me and my team were halfway back (maybe you should add a save point after recorder is taken for "veteran" difficulty?)

Reloaded (saved at the chopper), this time took out one of the enemies on the way back, some shots were coming from somewhere but got to the vehicle with ease.

Maybe that's ASR AI's thing with precise GLs, maybe not. But apart from them the mission was too much of a cakewalk.

So yeah - basically less GLs, slightly more enemies overall and an extraction point on the other side (basically put it like "the car was destroyed by insurgents, move to the extraction point" or something).

@Metalcraze.

There are only 5 enemies in the mission with GLs. Its ASR.

@Arvaakuka.

soon bro. soon. Im working on a MP mission pack atm.

I am working on a MP mission pack atm.

These are excellent news. I can just wish for the missions to be cooperative and without respawnvive. ..

Just wanted to say thanks for the missions, they're all quite enjoyable. :)

Update: Mission updated to version 1.1. Black Box

v1.1

- Fixed an error with the intro and outro scripts.

- Added more enemies.

Rapidshare Download Link

Update: New mission added. Retaliate

Retaliate

v1.0

Made with Arma 2 Combined operations v1.60

Required Addons: SG Spetsnaz GRU

retaliatepromo.jpg

Description:

A Spetsnaz GRU squad is poised to conduct a preliminary strike operation against guerilla forces in Stary Sobor to cripple their offensive capability. The NAPA faction has once again gained popularity within the rural towns and villages of south Zagoria and have conducted several cross border raids into north Zagoria, over the Russian border. Directorate of Intelligence has assembled several special teams to conduct punitive and pre-emptive clearance strikes against NAPA strongholds within Chernarus itself to further prevent any further cross border raids. Intelligence suggests that Stary Sobor harbours the guerilla's armoured vehicles that they have acquired from old CDF garrisons or were left behind by Russian peacekeepers in 2010. Therefore it is a target of upmost priority.

Features:

• Single player mission
  • Play as a leader of a Spetsnaz GRU team
  • Simple squad sized infiltration and sabotage mission made for showcasing the new units
  • Gear selection at briefing screen
  • Fully voiced (Thanks to KingNothing and his voice acting team. All voices are taken from his excellent Forgotten Few campaign. Go play it, NOW).
  • Custom loading screen
  • Uses BIS First aid modules

Rapidshare Download Link

As usual, everything is updated on the first page of the thread.

Thanks lads.

Stag

Admired Colonel Stagler.

I am compiling the best missions and campaigns, for me, of the best game of all the times, (it is only my opinion).

Would like to be able to enjoy all the missions that you have created, and keeping them carefully, along with the rest of my treasures.

For all this, I ask you please, a link for mission Jack of Clubs download.

A last thing.

Great thanks for continuing this wonderful experience of game, which the Arma2 provides to us.

Only I wanted to express my admiration and recognition to all your work. Extensible to all the modders and designers of missions/campaigns of this wonderful game.

To the whole Community and of course to BIS, a million of thank you.

Best Regards and Happy New Year.

P.D. Please, sorry and forgive my English, I am using a translator.

I've played 7 of your missions to date. These are really enjoyable to play because they have real sense of immersion, due to their well thought of mission scripts, acting and tasks. Thank you. Please keep them coming.