Sign in to follow this  
oldbear

French COS units and weapons by ADO©GMC

My Team mate ADO©GMC has released new screenshots from the upcoming ADO COS units on the ADO Forum. ADO©The_Killer - our leader - has updated the ADO WiKi with new units and weapons pics.

The units packs is featuring French special forces COS units in Woodland, Desert and Winter camo and female characters. The weapons pack is featuring a large array of weapons from the crossbow to the fictional AT-GMX.

We, in the team, are all testing units and weapons on the double to be ready for a release around June 1st.

wip_ado_units1s.jpg wip_ado_units2s.jpg

wip_ado_units3s.jpg wip_ado_units4s.jpg

I thought females were not allowed to serve on the front line? That is the case here in Britain anyway....Women are allowed to take part in patrols if they are lacking men and they are allowed to go out as medics too.

MA-GNI-FI-QUE ! jadore le camo desert vivement le FRF2

translate : I love the french desert camo and i wait the frf2 =)

I'm very pleased about the legionnaires that let my old legionnaires heart bleeding.

The VLRA looks very good, too! good work guys

Legio Patria Nostra frère d'armes ;)

I thought females were not allowed to serve on the front line? That is the case here in Britain anyway....Women are allowed to take part in patrols if they are lacking men and they are allowed to go out as medics too.

Done some research.

Although women are recruited to serve in the military in most countries, only a few countries permit women to fill active combat roles. Countries that allow this include New Zealand, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Israel, Sweden and Switzerland. Other nations allow female soldiers to serve in certain Combat Arms positions, such as the United Kingdom, which allows women to serve in Artillery roles, while still excluding them from units with a dedicated Infantry role. The United States allows women in most combat flying positions.
wikipedia

Those units look awesome. :cool:

great units ... really impressive !!!

cheers;)

massi

Done some research.

wikipedia

Those units look awesome. :cool:

Well that explains alot. Thanks for that. As I said, its the case here in Britain. Only Patrols if lacking men, patrols as medics and Arty.

on the french army a girl can go in first line no restriction