Sign in to follow this  
Xydonus

co2 Cold Nerve

In Cold Nerve, you take the place of a Special Boat Service operative and are tasked with the elimination of a Taliban terrorist and the capture of another one. This is a COOP mission designed for two players but can be played on your own.

======================

Armaholic mirror:

- Cold Nerve Co-02 (@)

Required addons

- Isla Duala

- Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps

- SJB SAS Pack

- RAF Chinook CH2

- Fast Sea Frame - FSF-1

New version uploaded, fixed an issue with extraction chopper lifting off and setting off several triggers.

This my first upload, i've been creating missions ever since OFP, but I never made them public except to my mates and that. I'm fairly adept at scripts and that but I wouldn't say I'm advanced as some of the other user's here, mission is fairly simple with exception to a few things.

Edit* Incase its not obvious at the start of the mission, you use the boat thats attached underneath the ship your on. I just realised that some might try and use the chopper (which you can't). Insertion is done by boat.

This mission also gives you the ability to equip yourself with a large selection of weapons at the briefing screen. Go to "Units" and then "Gear".

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Edited by Xydonus