Sign in to follow this  
Nixo

Navy Work Uniform

Hello.

Devil Dogs SF requested this addon. And here it is. Took me about 2hours to make it. So the addon has its flaws. But i like it. Wounds work! :D It's based on the USMC officer and i retextured it so it looks a bit like the Navy Work Uniform. And there is only one unit. You will find it in USMC - Navy Sailor

Image:

arma22010042117433268552b8d52png.png

Download Link:

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z3yfk5l4wky

Armedassault.info

http://www.armedassault.info/download.php?cat=addons&id=1345

Hope it works for you... Put a comment below if you find any big problems.

Edited by Nixo

Thx for this addon. ;)

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

6497234.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1345][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/6497234.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1345]DOWNLOAD - Navy Work Uniform (v.1.0) - [6 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

very nice i was planing to make these guys my self if no one was going to do it...thanks you saved me alot of trouble! and there great btw!

Some details maybe for coming updates.

approved_digi_-_high_res-735x637.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Is another unit of these possible without hats or wolly hats?

Thank you! I requested this on the addon requests thread a few months ago and it looks like someone was listening! :D

Will there be future updates to make it more accurate?

Thank you! I requested this on the addon requests thread a few months ago and it looks like someone was listening! :D

Will there be future updates to make it more accurate?

Maybe, As I said it was a quick 3 hour job. And it is only a retexture. I used Boris Balzers ref pic (man on the right) thats the reason why i put 4 cargo pockets on the sailors jacket. The shirt is all buttoned up on my units. That is because the officer model has the shirt also buttoned up. I tried to change it.... But didn't look that good.

Ref pics and suggestions are welcome.

OH yes and if anyone could tell me what these sailors work with? And what they do and stuff. So that I can make them dirty :P usmcoorah marinecorps wanted them to look dirty :P

Edited by Nixo

Nixo91, Great Job!!

As a US Navy sailor myself, it is nice to see the NWU make its way into Arma2. All sailors will be wearing the NWU shortly, it is replacing the old style dungarees. It will be worn by everyone from clerks to welders, so to answer your question, it may get very dirty. Normally though, those aboard ship will normally wear blue coveralls. I see someone else has already pointed out a few errors (buttoned all the way up, etc). Also, we have the option of rolling our sleeves up. Not Marine style, but Army style. That is, camo pattern out on the final roll, not inside out on final roll. Also Name tape and US Navy go about 1/8 to 1/4 (cant remember exactly, as I took mine to the tailor shop) above the pocket.

If you would like I could take photos of my uniform for reference.

Here are some reference pictures below, they are taken from my request post a few months back. Hope this helps. :D

Also, is it possible for you to make the LHD deck crew with NWU trousers and a replacement pack? Or maybe even some old-style dungarees?

Some issues in-game, the boots look a bit too black, the USMC EGA is still visible on the hat (cover) and the name tapes are not on correctly, yet. But that's to be updated. ;)

blue-cammis.jpg

z1qi9.jpg

Edited by Laqueesha

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Big ref pics can be packed in .zip .rar .7z and uploaded on mediafire, then send the link to me and i will have a look.

As said before. There is NO 100% guarantee that you will ever see an updated version of these. But since the interest is quite big. I might keep working on them. Edit the normals and maybe make a new model. Thanks all. And keep sending pictures and feedback and suggestions.

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Big ref pics can be packed in .zip .rar .7z and uploaded on mediafire, then send the link to me and i will have a look.

As said before. There is NO 100% guarantee that you will ever see an updated version of these. But since the interest is quite big. I might keep working on them. Edit the normals and maybe make a new model. Thanks all. And keep sending pictures and feedback and suggestions.

Thanks!

Here is a video which should help a bit. Hope it does. :D

UNlyfRsSFdQ