Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

Kudi Island (WIP)

Good morning. in shortens I become the island Kudi Island Release. The woods will be suited closer and therefore to be able to hide the base with a Cti well.

This will be with signs of Marseille77.

13 towns will exist. Later which still arrive. If the island liked to read first Release and then your opinions and criticism in addition.

There are pictures on the side URR in Gallery Arma2.

Greeting Hotzenplotz

www.urr-clan.de

http://www.urr-clan.de/mods/gallery/image.php?pic=109&size=530

Woohoo, nice. Maybe just cut down the grass saturation a bit (10%)?

Thank you for the answer the grass will make sometimes a little darker.

Would also have with pleasure a few tips of old island maker with regard to Sat and Mask.

Greeting Hotzenplotz

would be also nice where one such a Teamspeak would have where himself island makers could hit exchange.

sorry for my English

Jo Beton the Summervegetation is very nice Work and i like it . You Addons will be input to Island . It is only one problem with Summertrees and Bushes. In Buldozer i see the Textures after the binarzir , comes not find summertree and bushes.

I dont now what is the mistake.

Greez Hotze

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Looks here for more Pictures http://www.urr-clan.de/index.php?mod=gallery&action=list&folders_id=5

Island looks nice. The picture of that city on your site gives me the impression it has a "lived in" feel.

Isn't the grass just super green because its using the color from the Sat? A2 Sat color directly affects the grass color.

Thank you for the answer the grass will make sometimes a little darker.

Would also have with pleasure a few tips of old island maker with regard to Sat and Mask.

Greeting Hotzenplotz

would be also nice where one such a Teamspeak would have where himself island makers could hit exchange.

sorry for my English

My advice for your Sat would be to unpbo SapEve and Celle and look at they're paa layers. You could easily patch together a rough Sat using pieces from these two islands as a base and then tweak from there, or if you have PS skills, do it the hard way from scratch. :eek: But you could have a very good looking Sat just from stiching together a Sat from those two maps which both have superb color tones. A hybrid of both, depending on how big your map is, could be very cool.

As for the Mask. I would say just use a one color temporarily until you have a finished Sat. Then you can pretty easily convert that in 4-6 colors required for a Mask. I think a few tips have been posted in these forums, but if you need some help later, just pm me.

Keep up the good work :thumbs-up:

Many thx , the Island is big like Malden , maybe a little bit smaller. The many details is very mutch work. When i lock over the Island , looks like Middle European. I test some Mask for the best Grass Green. Ok i test with 2 diverend Mask, Thx for tip.

I need help later before finish with the mask. My English is not so good and i wait for Clan Member to translate.

Thanks for Reply.

Greez Hotzenplotz

i have a new Mask , look here http://urr-clan.de/mods/gallery/image.php?pic=116

Edited by Hotzenplotz

This map is coming along very nicely, always good to have more variety, and especially to see maps using the summer vegetation! :)

Thx Myke for for the nice Texture link. Ok now i work on the next City.

See later.

Very nice... it reminds me of the sauerland...keep it on

Kudi Island is in the Version 1.0 finish. I need a FileHoster for upload, size is 600 MB.

Only the Summerplants download optional. Plz help for find a File hoster. Thx

Greetz Hotze

Hello, yes is 600 MB 7zIp size, in the Package is CAA1_p_

Buildings,caa1_p_data , German Sign , Biuldings from Arma 1 , Stadium,is complieted to Download and Play. The Island alone is 40 Mb.

Greez Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

:/ dunno if people want to download 600mb for a map but hey..

Good morning, this is your opinion. It has to do itself of no Download. Ferrule nobody in addition, but, therefore, one is silly not.

I always love those commentar them are absolutely pointless. Only look then grumble.

With Arma are, in any case, many Addons this size have. We will have, in any case, our fun and a Cti on the island the Downloaden or not play whether you.

Greeting Hotze

Soory for my english

Your missing the point Hotzenplotz

CAA and German signs etc addons should be SEPARATE, not included inside YOUR addon.

Thats correct, i find it is better you have one Download with all Addons inside.

Thats my ID. You not search all Addons and but together. Is easylier ;-)

Greez Hotze

from the CAA i have only the Buildings. And that works without anotherone CAA tool

Sorry Hotzenplotz, I for 1 will not be downloading 600MB, when I already have 560MB of whats there.

I'll be waiting until someone ...... whoever ..... hosts just your island.