Sign in to follow this  
jw custom

co12 - Paraiso Boiling (ACE/CAA1)

co12 - Paraiso Boiling

paraisoboiling.jpg

Changelog:

v1.1

- Shilka's now spawn at a static location instead of random to avoid "self" destruction.

- Fixed error in a script causing CTD when all main objectives are complete.

v1.0

- Initial release.

Info:

Uses revive script.

Required addons:

ACE 2

CAA1

Success:

Mission is complete when:

1. The depot is destroyed.

2. The generator is destroyed.

3. The radar is destroyed.

4. The HQ is destroyed.

5. The 2 Shilka's that patrol paraiso is disabled.

6. All playable units alive(also AI) is in the extraction zone(If your in a vehicle then disembark).

Download v1.1:

-> co12 - Paraiso Boiling

Download v1.1 from Armaholic mirror:

-> Paraiso Boiling Co-12 (@) v1.1

Edited by JW Custom

Superb mission, easily your best yet. Our server crashed just after we completed the last objective normally we move forward and kill everything systematicaly but towards the end of this one we forsake killing everything and did the objectives with the plan to get the hell out fast. Best coop mission i have played yet.

/btw in a vain effort to toen down the radio chatter in GL4 i pressed CTRL PAGEDOWN and it turned off a Shilka? random button press?

/btw in a vain effort to toen down the radio chatter in GL4 i pressed CTRL PAGEDOWN and it turned off a Shilka? random button press?

Sometimes the shilka's get damaged because of their random spawn position and their crew bail = shilka disabled. It must have been a coincidence it happened when you pressed CTRL PAGEDOWN :p

Anyways it will be fixed later today :)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Mission updated.

v1.1

- Shilka's now spawn at a static location instead of random to avoid "self" destruction.

- Fixed error in a script causing CTD when all main objectives are complete.

Edited by JW Custom

Cant finish this mission with AI they teleport to the lighthouse and stay there for some reason :confused:

Assume disable AI should be fine, dont think its the mission that causes the weird teleportation tho.

Cant finish this mission with AI they teleport to the lighthouse and stay there for some reason :confused:

Assume disable AI should be fine, dont think its the mission that causes the weird teleportation tho.

You mean the same teleportation that happened to you while waiting for a medic?

I have only seen it while playing with you but yesterday when we played there wasn't any problems as far as i could tell. Anyways i think it has something to do with revive script, gonna have a look at it when i have time.

You mean the same teleportation that happened to you while waiting for a medic?

I have only seen it while playing with you but yesterday when we played there wasn't any problems as far as i could tell. Anyways i think it has something to do with revive script, gonna have a look at it when i have time.

Honestly dont believe its mission related either ACE or whatever scripts are added.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/arma2%202010-04-03%2018-07-12-89.jpg

you end out at the foot of the lighthouse in Canino, we went to kill rescue an AI guy to try complete the mission and there 2 entire squads of AI dropping from the sky.

We cleared it tonight but morrow we have 7 so disabling AI and we will beat it :)

JW - Excellant mission! This one was the best of the day....we played another one of your as well!

Really, we really had fun on this one. We liked the ones you were making on Duala but I think we like these CAA1 maps better!