Sign in to follow this  
ahmedjbh

Isla Dua - CO-04 Abu Ghraib (mini-story)

Hi all,

I have tried to make a story led mission, hopefully a fun one. This map is not something that will be much fun on regular servers, but if you play it with a small group of friends with voice communication, I think you will like it. It has a few twists and turns and requires real team work, a focused mind and good use of resources. There will be times you will have to search enemy bodies for maps/wepaons/ etc.

I wanted initially to make it much longer with voice acting, intro, custom models etc, but real life took over!

Its the story of a group of teenagers caught up in the war in Iraq, dont want to give to much away. Contsructive criticism is welcome. I have tested it and found no issues so far.

Requires Arma 2 1.05+, ACE 2, Isla Dua.

I have used Norrins excellent revive script (no respawns) so thanks to him and the other map makers, as well as BI.

http://www.advantemedical.com/co-04-Abu_Ghraib.isladuala.pbo

use save target as, put in your MPmissions folder in your Arma2 folder and it should be there when you are in mission select in multiplayer.

great mission, look like a part of camping. but texts hard to read a little bit. dissapearing fast and in comabat cant read. can you put like log in map section?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

# change the win condition from car1 not allive to commander death or somethink like that.

i killed all the guys there and it not finished lol. (car1 was alive)

Edited by murtoo