Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Spoetnik

Camp Lima(Coop12)

Welcome to Afghanistan gentlemen, You are deployed close to the border with Pakistan and you need to disrupt the inflow off weapons,fighters,ammo and explosives in to this province. Camp Lima is our home and jump-off point

in this harsh and rough terrain, moving around will be done by chopper cause its to difficult and dangerous to drive around.

Battleplan: Main objective is to find and destroy the Taliban supply-depot and to capture or neutralize the Warlord, Secondary is to find and destroy any weapons and fighters in the two staging area's. Also defend the base agains any enemy attack's, Second platoon from "Charlie" company are also defending the base.

Mission: MP Coop12 (10 TeamLeader's and 2 pilot slots)

Addons-Aiaktalik map(http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8702)

Scripts: Tophe's vehicle Respawn.

Plans: making a SP version.

Adding more stuff and enemy's if needed.

making version with more addons(like Taliban units insted off stock guerrilla units)

Update and fixing any bugs when found

File: mission + some pics and a readme.

Link-http://www.mediafire.com/?2zxlnwl2vwt

Armaholic link-http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10052

Thanks to:BIS for their great games that kept me bussy for many years.

Chill xl for his great Aiaktalik map.

This great forum and its wonderfull people.

All the other great sites and forums and the community in general.

Every one I missed.

Hope that you will enjoy this mission and tell me your toughts and problems.

Have Fun!

Sgt.Spoetnik

Edited by Sgt.Spoetnik
new link

Sounds very nice.

Too bad that i can't get the map working. I tried the Armaholic Link and Six-Updater. Everytime wheni start the mission, my arma crashes.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\tt_trava_detail_co.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\tt_trava_detail_co.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_014_lco.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_015_lco.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_016_lco.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_017_lco.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_018_lco.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_019_lco.paa.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture aiaktalik\aiaktalik\data\layers\m_014_020_lco.paa.

and so on ...

Any ideas?

Dunno, aiaktalik from armaholic works fine for me, though I did download it a long time ago.

Got it. The -noFilePatching parameter was causing it... :rolleyes:

Hi, dont know if the map got updated,I use the dowloaded one from armaholic. but glad you got it running, just let me know how she runs.

Cya