• Topics

• Thanks for the feedback @Ironman13. Helpful!

You can use the ACT VBED function as you see fit. It's not a complicated script. The params will tell you what you need to pass to the function and the few functions (ADF_fnc_delete, ADF_fnc_delWaypoint, ADF_fnc_addToCurator, etc) that are part of the code you can either replace by script or include the part of the function that is needed.
    • Why would you move some of the game files and not all the game files? What files did you move (and which did you leave)? I'm surprised it works at all if you've moved half of your installation folder...
    • Got it working, at least it flies, and shoots rockets (I don't know why it gave me trouble...) but the dual miniguns is making me scratch my head. I looked at the Hellcat config, and found some entries, and it seemed to do something, like make my miniguns not fire where they're supposed to be, which is forward. Otherwise it's functional, and having issue with the co-pilot though, seems to appear in the middle rear of the airframe. I knew a way back then to fix it, but I totally forgot. Anyway here's a pic:   http://ericjwrites.itgo.com/Arma3/wip1970.jpg
    • Good morning,
      I'm starting this new season and I've noticed a lot of bugs in the game which are more than worrying,
      * Crash in a running game regularly (around 3 times a day)
      *The empty expedition card must be closed and restarted to start an expedition. (already happened 4 times in 2 days)   But my biggest disappointment comes from the seasonal rewards being so repetitive and unappreciated.
      Having the weapon of the season in gold is a good thing, I'm 100% happy with it.
      But such an ugly helmet? an eyepatch which is already in 2 copies in the battle pass? For what ?
      Where is the golden outfit that MANY have been waiting for?   I'm going to highlight 5 outfits that you might like and that players would look forward to having in a gold version. If you have any doubts about what I'm saying, here's what I suggest, start voting on the next Seasonal Challenge Rewards outfit to have with 5 choices! and it is the community that will choose in a vote!    
    • Ill try to maintain a list of contents.   unnamed suppressor 5.56 - free  daniel defence 5.56 - free, fixed mesh m42000 5.56 - free AWC Thundertrap .308 - Free wd40 can suppressor 9x19 - Free, fixed mesh KAC PRT - Paid KAC PRT MCQ - Paid Otter Creek Polonium 5.56 - Paid Cordura and Legion Covers - Paid Cover with elastic - Paid Manta Cover - Paid   Most versions will come naked and with a covered version and a Manta version if it makes sense.  At a certain point its going to just be too many with color variations and wrapped versions. If one version has 3 colors and then 2 wrapped versions then its 3-5 versions a suppressor which puts it up to 24-40 already before surefire or any other wraps   I think Ive got a handle on the texture channels for the PBR (thanks to Pufu, Zelik and Soul Assassin) and I just need to make sure Im doing the correct things with the models. Bacon helped me get them working in that Arsenal but I need to double check that its functioning as intended