Sign in to follow this  
i3luevein

AAS 60 Annihilation

an_logo1.png

Outline of the mission

3 Teams, 1 Life, 1 Goal.

A new Idea I bring to the ARMA 2 community.

Completely player vs player which involves 3 teams, 1 team defending objectives and the other 2 attacking them.

East and West attacking with the Independent defending.

The objectives are only won when ether no one is standing from the opposition or you have successfully dominated it for a designated time period. This excludes the independent side as they are defending them.

Each Objective must be captured in order (See mission Notes)

All stock ARMA 2 and currently hosting 20 players per team (60) but have the facility to increase to 120 with more interest.

(Filter for the "CAF" server)

The East and West have identical/but opposite side weapons, choppers and Armour where the Independent have less vehicle fire power but more weapon choice, good anti air and indirect fire facility in the means of mortar.

Each player has only one life with a first aid module attached so planning your attack and working as a team is vital. Once your dead you will become a spectator until the next round. 100% not a run and gun mission.

I was planning to run 3 rounds once every week (Saturday) This Saturday if there is enough interest. Time TBC.

Please let me know if your interested in joining in and I can also pass on TS3 info if you want to join in.

To DL the mission http://www.myotherdrive.com/dyn/file/671.003516.28012010.88767.6a64fi/AAS_60_Annihilation_v1.Chernarus.rar

Edited by i3luevein

Sounds nice! We will test joir mission on our server. Last man standing sounds nice but i hope it will keep the game interesting for the dead folk. :)