Sign in to follow this  
dimitri_harkov

DIH African Warfare @Isla Duala

DIH African Warfare @Isla Duala

Released: 2010-01-21 - by Dimitri_Harkov

This warfare mission is based on BIS' stock 'When Diplomacy Fails' warfare mission. It features my DIH Africa factions MPLA, UNITA and Portugal in a three-sided struggle for supremacy. The party takes place on Icebreakr's Isla Duala.

Get it here:

Filefront

Armaholic (thanks Big!)

Required Addons:

DIH Africa

Isla Duala

Some Images:

(click to enlarge)

dihafricapor4.th.jpgdihwarfare2.th.jpgdihwarfare3.th.jpg

Left: Portuguese Forces with Armored Car

Middle: Taking a city from the MPLA

Right: a warfare map overview

Usage:

Everyone may edit and/or re-release this mission as he pleases as long as credit is given.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

Hi Dimitri_Harkov,

I want to use Sahbazz's molation army against the might of the USMC in warfare on Isla Duala, Theres something refreshing about playing the otherside with AKs and RPGs :) I have managed to get lucilk's LK warfare working on Duala... but it just spawns russian rebels/guerallas? can you give me a clue as to where i can find a way to make it spawn molation soldiers, is it even possible?

I tried to extract your PBO with ArmaUnpbo to find some answers, but its not working.

Cheers

Hello,

you can use any addon's units with BIS' warfare (I don't know lucilk's LK warfare, however).

For a general overview on BIS warfare I suggest you unpack the warfare2.pbo, which includes all needed files.

You can compare that with the files included in my mission to see which ones need to be changed to include new factions.

I don't know why you couldn't unpbo it, I didn't binarize it or something.

Happy Modding

&

Cheers,

D.