Sign in to follow this  
jw custom

Guerrilla Territory (ACE / Panthera / UK Special Forces)

Guerrilla Territory 1.0

guerrillaterritory1.jpg

Changelog:

v1.0

-Initial release

Info:

1-6 players

Uses BIS first aid system.

ACE stamina system disabled.

Mission includes 2 objectives.

Required addons:

ACE 2

Island Panthera v2.32

UK: Special Forces

Situation:

Yesterday a recon squad confirmed that guerrilla forces has set up a camp at Cape Goat. The camp is used to recieve weapons delivered over water by not yet identifed persons.

Your job is to seize that camp, destroy all weapons and while your in the area take out Juarez(a well known local warlord).

Download v1.0 from filefactory:

-> Guerrilla Territory

Download v1.0 from Armaholic mirror:

-> Guerrilla Territory (@)

Edited by JW Custom

Hm, I have ACE2 and PAnthera and added the UK Special Forces. But when I want to start the map, it tells me I can't play because it needs a downloaded file that has been deleted = UKSFTP_UNITSPEC

Maybe the Addon Pbos have been renamed? Would that actually matter?

ACtually, I just realized Arma2 didn't load the Addon, since the UK units do not appear in the Editor. Is there a specific order I should use for loading ACE2, Panthera and the UK SF?

Actually, the Addon won't load at all, even if it is the only one...

Still worse, I double clicked on the Desert SF pbo and it started up Arma2, gave me a bunch of error messages and now I have the Desert SFs in the game, even if I start it in vanilla mode. Go figure that. The pbo did NOT get copied into the standard Addons folder...

Edited by [GCA] Salah ad Din

Salah ad Din;1526339']Hm' date=' I have ACE2 and PAnthera and added the UK Special Forces. But when I want to start the map, it tells me I can't play because it needs a downloaded file that has been deleted = UKSFTP_UNITSPEC

Maybe the Addon Pbos have been renamed? Would that actually matter?

ACtually, I just realized Arma2 didn't load the Addon, since the UK units do not appear in the Editor. Is there a specific order I should use for loading ACE2, Panthera and the UK SF?

Actually, the Addon won't load at all, even if it is the only one...

Still worse, I double clicked on the Desert SF pbo and it started up Arma2, gave me a bunch of error messages and now I have the Desert SFs in the game, even if I start it in vanilla mode. Go figure that. The pbo did NOT get copied into the standard Addons folder...[/quote']

You must be doing something wrong, i load the mods this way

-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA;@Panthera;@UKSF

without the space betweem @ U with the UK Special Forces mod, dunno why this forum insist on making that space :confused:

Edited by JW Custom

You must be doing something wrong, i load the mods this way

-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA;@Panthera;@UKSF

without the space betweem @ U with the UK Special Forces mod, dunno why this forum insist on making that space :confused:

Eh, I already figured it out. I had spaces in the folder names of the addons, after replacing them with underscores, everything works like a charm. :D

I found this under the SP mission but we played it in MP? Anyway, we loved it!

Issues we ran into:

1. If a human player doesn't spawn into Unit 5 then he will automatically die because he spawns into the wall of the guard shack. We had a human spawn in him and he survived just fine.

2. When you left the mission or the mission ended we got this script error, "script HousePatrol.sqf not found".

Thanks for the mission JW!