Sign in to follow this  
spirit6

CO MCC USMC - All Island (generator)

Hello people,

At 6thsense we use MCC (Mission Control Centre) that i made around Kronzy's awesome UPS basicly every night. Its the only mission file we basicly ever play. We have been using it for about 8 month. Since i made a public version for my island (six little green bag) i thought you guys might just enjoy having it for basicly all islands we use and i have a file for.

With MCC you are able to make any coop mission you like on any start location against any force on the fly with ppl connected to server.

The island its currently available for is:

- Chernarus

- Utes

- Six Little Green Bag

- Everon

- Namalsk

- Panthera2

- Japatho

Like said this is all the USMC version. When i have time i present you all the other factions that we already have been using. Since we are integrated into 6thsense mod it takes me a bit of time.

WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO WITH MCC?

The best way is just giving a link. Briggs youtube channel is full of our missions at 6thsense. MCC is what we used to make that missions. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Briggsil

All arma missions at that channel are made by MCC(ok ok, almost all ).

How do i use it?

The best way would be to say. Go in and try it. I try to explain a little here.

First off all when you start you will see a lot to choose from. Its the whole 6thsense hierarchy we use so from infantry squad to PL group to pilots to tank crew and SF. This means you can start off with any force you like.

When you start the mission all players get an option called: Mission Generator. When you click it you get a menu popping up. As soon as somebody spawns something he is what we call The Mission Maker (MM). Nobody else will be able to spawn something after that.

First thing would be to click on a start location. All players including JIP wil end up there. Since respawn is on for the public version ( at 6th we let a spectate script kick in after death) you will start in base again when you die.

Next thing to understand is the zones. You have multiple zone numbers to choose from. So click zone one, get the size you want and click creae zone. Open the map and there is your zone. You can then spawn any stuff in the zone you like.

The spawn stuff is devided in factions first, then its devided in groups and units (G and U) in the submenu.

When you spawn something it will actively patrol that zone.

YOu can also spawn ALL DOC's (dynamic object compositions). By that you can create a small start base but you can also use that for base start and/or objectives.

Its important to understand that all spawn stuff in your menu is a readout from your config file. This means that depending on the mods you have, you have stuff to spawn. If you have a mod that got a new tank in for the usmc it will be available there.

You can move zones and the units that were spawned in the zone already will move to the new location. You can use that for setting up defense missions for example.

the zone that you are working on is always Yellow on the map and you an also see its number in a number but also written in text full out on the map.

After you spawned stuff you have when you have the map open on the left always some tabs right. Its the players tab and the statistics tab etc etc. You get a new one there. It will give an overview of what you spawned all in the zones by number.

So you made a mission. Players are read to go but hey.......... Somebody sets a satchel off and ur all gone. Mission fucked. Tahts why we made the save option. When you made a full mission you can save it. It will copy it all to clipboard. next time you start MCC on this map you can copy that all back to clipboard and load it in again. The whole mission will be rebuilded.

About the option: Spawn empty. It is used yes to spawn empty stuff. When you do that the car that is spawned will have no crew, the doc will have no guard etc etc. Taht way you can spawn stuff to use for you mission or generate an objective that way.

Ok you are at base and want a small car. Easy, click a new zone. Make it size 10 x 10 meter, create it close to player. Click Spawn empty, click the car. There he is, ready for use.

Ok thats a lot of typing and i gues not enough. I hope it gets you started and i hope you guys can have fun with it. Its not DAC (something we will go use also when its out) but its a hell of a lot of fun for us and i hope now for you guys also. Enjoy MCC guys.

As said: i made the respawn option at base. we dont use it that way at 6th but for the public version i had to get loose from the 6thsense mod. You are free to alter that to your own personal use ofc. You can takeoff by looking into mcc_player_disableRespawn.sqf if you want to see the original code and kick off from there.

All players also get an option: spawn to team. Its meant for the JIP and crash rejoiners to use it to quickly go to their teamleader. It can be used one time and then its gone from your options.

Installation requirements

You MUST install the CBA mod. You can get that over here:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/show/cca

The files in the ZIP file should go to your mpmissions directory and keep in mind the files are meant ONLY for multiplayer. If you like to goof around with it you can start your own local server by clicking new in multiplayer.

For those that want you can now always download the latest version at:

http://github.com/marspirit/AAI

Edited by spirit6

cheers ;) I hate download sites that overwhelm & hit you with all those ads and give you a tiny download button lost somewhere in all that chaos..

Edited by Cross

update: Chernarus seems to have still a mod depency, rest should be ok. I give ya updated version for chernarus later as soon as i get any feedback and somebody is actualy using it lol.

Edited by spirit6

OMG -- you finally released it??

Let me tell you everyone if I may. This tool is a MUST SEE!!

The video is great but even that video doesn't truly show the power and the coolness of this mission generator tool!

Let me tell you everyone if I may. This tool is a MUST SEE!!

The video is great but even that video doesn't truly show the power and the coolness of this mission generator tool!

QFT.

Spent the whole weekend with the MCC and I have to say its absolutley fantastic. A few clicks and you have a full-blown warzone on an island (only played it SP, but I can imagine what a somewhat sadistic game master could do with it in MP :D).

Its important to understand that all spawn stuff in your menu is a readout from your config file. This means that depending on the mods you have, you have stuff to spawn. If you have a mod that got a new tank in for the usmc it will be available there.

Ahhhh, thats why the RH 416 ammo box was available in the spawn menu...:p

The MCC mission generator is THE tool for any coop community that plays missions together very frequently.

It allows for endless amounts of different missions, all in just a few clicks and some creativity. We at 6th sense have been using it for several months and we have about 2 missions every evening of which none of them was the same.

It fits so perfecty with the sandbox mil sim that ArmA II together with ACE2 really is, it actually should be mandatory to have on any coop server!

Edited by Chill xl

woohoo nice generator but no ai recruit option inside???

woohoo nice generator but no ai recruit option inside???

Nope its been put off specificly. It was and is made for play at 6thsense. We play with no ai and no pvp.

Like said chernarus has a depency and is not working. For that here you have chernarus MCC.

This weekend i will publish the whole package taht include:

Play MCC on any island with the factions: CDF, USMC, INS, RU and one Gue on all the yet mentioned island.

For now a fix file for chernarus, ere ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmzttzn5l03/CO_MCC_USMC_V12F4_public.Chernarus.zip

I will also publish an instruction video showing what you can do with it and also how we use it. Might get ya sorted on when ya think: wow thats an awesome menu but wtf :)

Hi spirit6. REALLY enjoying this mission. As I'm not great at scripting would it be possible as TeilX has said to make a recruit AI option then this could be wonderful for all of us that like to play on their own sometimes ?

Hi spirit6. REALLY enjoying this mission. As I'm not great at scripting would it be possible as TeilX has said to make a recruit AI option then this could be wonderful for all of us that like to play on their own sometimes ?

Nice you have a good time with it :)

Well i am not 100% sure what you mean here. Do you mean the AI can be turned on and off in the lobby OR do you mean you want to recruit on the fly ingame? The last part i wont do (can do but wont :P) basicly since i am already over my head in work.;)

So in the lobby you can switch on units that you would like under your direct command(when i enable that again). If you simple want friendly forces to move with you on an attack there is a way easier way. Simple make a new zone on your location and spawn USCM squads there. Then move the zone to the area they need to attack. They will now move out and you and your team can simple join up on that.

Edited by spirit6

Ahhhh havent looked for those options in the lobby ! Will sort it now :) WOOHOO !

Cheers mate !

jo guys i hope ya did read well lol. i think i need to enable that then for ya guys. Anyway, like i said i come with a total package anyway, i go take a look. If its not much work i do it if you guys can appriciate it ;)

maybe add some parameters?? nograss daytime or so...

That wont be there, we have that at 6thsense already in our 6thsense menu. Please keep in mind that i am not developing it for the public and / or modifying it for specific needs. Its just published for your enjoyment as is.

If ppl want specific changes or things done they are free to adjust some stuff.

If ppl want specific changes or things done they are free to adjust some stuff.

ah ok changed thx for info and the nice mission

Edited by TeilX

MCC is fully available (all factions playable, all spawnable), if you want to try it out please pm me. I will make a download link for all ones a few people have tried it out.

Went through a lot of major changes again with MCC(its now mod independent, integrated F2 Framework into it, multiple start locations, training mode, dynamic menu build etc etc). For people with interest you can again PM me, i send you the files.

why not public release of this fantastic sandbox mission???