Sign in to follow this  
[GLT] Legislator

GLT Campaign - The Chernarussian Defense War - Part 1 - Invasion

GLT Campaign - The Chernarussian Defense War - Part 1 - Invasion

(Download Link for the package is at the bottom of the post)

The Chernarussian Defense War is a fictional continuation of the Chernarus conflict (Harvest Red) and brings the player to a new phase of the caucasian conflict. The history is based on this storyline (sorry for not translating it). A short version will follow (especially in the youtube videos).

Everything began in the "Red october" with the declaration of independence of South Zagoria and the separation from the Republic of Chernarus. Medwedjew set an ultimatum to the US troops to leave the country. President Obama ignored the ultimatum and ensured the republic military aid and full sovereignty. Shortly after the 58th russian army, veterans of the Georgia-war and the Chechnya-war, invaded Chernarus and took over half of the country within days.

The troops of the CDF and the USMC were too spread and had to retreat to the south at the coast line. The USS Khe Sanh was sent back to Chernarus to support the troops. In the meantime a lot of uS troops consisting of the 7th sky corps were taken from Iraq, Afghanistan and the United Kingdom of Sahrani to assist the 27th MEU in Chernarus. The situation was never worse before.

On November 1st a new wave of violence shattered the country leading to the Chernarussian Defense War. The russians resupplied the remaining ChDkz troops with new weapons and vehicles, NAPA resistance camps suddenly appeared throughout the country, thousands of refugees left the country fleeing to Takistan and Georgia. Russia lead the war more aggressive than ever before and destroyed whole towns with artillery fire.

But even the western coalition had some dark secrets which will be shown part for part during the conflict. Who will win this war? The Republic of Chernarus with the help of the US or Russia?

lZ5omqULhec

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1 - 1. November 2009

Name: Silent Night

Time: 4.45 am

Map: Chernarus

Side: West (CDF)

Players: 1 to 20

Type: Coop-Mission

Author: [GLT]Turrican

Needed Addons: GLT Framework

Prehistory:

In the night of November 1st 2009 a new russian attack started in Chernarus. The local CDF forces were outgunned and outnumbered, most units of the US troops were pulled out after Operation Harved Red. Near the village of Zelenogorsk a former CDF base is being upgraded. Some of the supply goods are still in Zelenogorsk and the enemy is already closing in ...

Orders:

1. Patrolling Zelenogorsk
  2. Defend vehicle depot
  3. Defend radio tower
  4. Defend supply containers

Day 1 - 1. November 2009

Name: Utes Invasion I

Time: 5.20 am

Map: Utes

Side: West (USMC)

Author: [GLT]Legislator

Prehistory:

The Chernarussian Defense War had begun ... on November 1st 2009 on 5.20 am the first counter offensive of the US troops started. Several USMC squads landed on the island Utes to prepare the invasion for the main taskforce. Their mission was to clear the way for the conquest of Utes.

Orders:

1. Secure the beach
  2. Sabotage the air defenses

Day 1 - 1. November 2009

Name: Utes Invasion II

Time: 6.30 am

Map: Utes

Side: West (USMC)

Prehistory:

After the sabotage of the air defenses the USMC forces began the invasion of Utes with its air support. Now the Alpha-Squad is ready to start from the USS Khe Sanh ...

Orders:

1. Conquer the outpost
  2. Conquer the depot
  3. Conquer the airport
  4. Conquer the barracks

Day 1 - 1. November 2009

Name: Terror Act

Time: 2.00 pm

Prehistory:

While the USMC invaded the island Utes, Chernarus was shattered by several terror acts of the ChDkz separatist forces. In the city of Chernogorsk a car bomb detonated in front of the hotel. Chernarussian police forces secured the area but were overstrained with the situation. The CDF was called for help, so the Letaya-Squad is on its way to save the day ...

Orders:

1. Talk to Commander Beran
  2. Destroy the air defense
  3. Proceed north and secure the village of Mogilevka

YB6KT6v7P58

Day 1 - 1. November 2009

Name: Evacuation

Time: 3.00 pm

Prehistory:

While the USMC is retreating from the north of Chernarus the first airborne units of the USS Khe Sanh arrive at the airfield of Balota and the CDF forces hold the line in each combat zone. The russians are proceeding to the village of Pogorevka supported by ChDkz militia forces. The civilian population will die in the artillery fire if they're not evacuated immediately...

Orders:

1. Clear Pogorevka
  2. The evacuation truck must not be destroyed
  3. At least 50 % of the civilians must be evacuated to the refugee camp in Myshkino

C8z7Rof0uxc

.... to be continued :)

Topic says its a campaign, but download link is for mission pack. Which one is it?

Both :) It's the first mission pack of a multiplayer campaign. But be aware that they're standalone missions yet. When the campaign is complete (around 60 to 70 missions) I'll try to put them together like Harvest Red.

Thanks for hosting!

Ah I forgot to mention that the missions are written in german :( If anyone wants to translate them he is allowed to do so. Just inform me and I'll update my 1st post. Sadly I didn't got the stringtable to work. I haven't the necessary things to test it anyway :(

badger;1502366']Scenario was written Russophobe. Damned information war.

Wait for the end of the war :p You'll be surprised. Too bad it'll take a while. I'm working on mission 13 right now.

Great so far! The first mission is INTENSE! I have a question though:

I have been fighting back the Russians for what seems like hours, focusing mainly on the vehicle depot - I lost the Radio station unfortunately - so does this mean the mission is lost/failed? I can't work out whether these Russians are simply respawning continuously or whether I am making progress. Does the mission end when the invaders have been repelled? I can't understand German unfortunately but I am doing my best to complete the mission! :)

thanks! :)

badger;1502366']Scenario was written Russophobe.

You think? :D

Medwedjew?

Edited by maturin

@Joseph Troska:

You have to defend those lines around 60 minutes. Russian forces will respawn at certain points. However after 60 min. you'll get some reinforcements. The mission is failed if ALL of the places to defend are lost. My buddy told me you can disarm the bombs placed by the Speznaz :) Try it out if you get the chance. To be honest, I never had the opportunity to disarm anything :p

@trickster1982:

No it is designed for multiplayer only right now because my team only plays in MP mode every week. Maybe I'll create a full SP campaign as soon as everything is finished, but this will take a very long time.

@all:

To heat you a little bit up ... Yesterday we played as NAPA and searched at the frontlines for damaged tanks that could be repaired. Although we started only 500 m from the frontline away, it took us 90 min. to achieve the mission :) We got between the fights of CDF/USMC and Russia/ChDkz. It was epic having this huge battle around you, hiding in the woods, hoping for not to be found by the enemy but advancing in crouch mode into the combat zone.

No problem, look forward to seeing an SP version! :cool: i dont play a lot of online gaming due to sharing a connection with a warcraft obsessive who eats up all the bandwidth!

If you want to play it without having bandwidth issue you can try hosting a local game. It should work without problems. Considering there would be problems, start the dedicated server and the client on your machine and connect to yourself :) You'll find mission where you're better on your own (stealth missions and AI in your team is a no go) and missions where you can recruit AI soldiers to have some backup.

Why make it in german when you can write english??? Makes no sense :(

Because I'm leading a german clan and those missions are designed for them. Publishing the campaign is a gift to other players ;) Additionally not everybody speaks english in my squad and my english isn't the best anymore too.

Because I'm leading a german clan and those missions are designed for them. Publishing the campaign is a gift to other players ;) Additionally not everybody speaks english in my squad and my english isn't the best anymore too.

You are right.

Still...it would be great to have it in english as well if possible please?

Thx and kiu!

Sorry I don't have time to do propper translations. I'm very busy in fixing things and creating futher missions. There're 60+ waiting in the line and only one life to create them ;)