Sign in to follow this  
floosy

Quesh-Kibrul, island WIP

Looks impressive! Where is this fictional place located?

Oh you should resize or provide a link for the pics before the angry mod rage gets to you :D

Great job on the island so far. Thank you for creating it, it is like you answered my prayers for an urbanized desert theater such as this. And seeing your work from before, I'm sure the island will be great.

It's a 26km square size map ;)

Hmm, you mean the terrain size is 5.1km x 5.1km (26 square kilometers)?

Or 25.6km x 25.6km (655 square kilometers)?

Nice Island :-) Looking forward to it!

by the way, whats up with your ADO Troops, will they come to arma2 too? (These units was damn hot!)

Thanks for information :-)

Hmm, you mean the terrain size is 5.1km x 5.1km (26 square kilometers)?

Or 25.6km x 25.6km (655 square kilometers)?

5.1*5.1km ;)

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Nice Island :-) Looking forward to it!

by the way, whats up with your ADO Troops, will they come to arma2 too? (These units was damn hot!)

Thanks for information :-)

Our friend GMC is working on some good things..... but be quiet....:a:

Great job on the island so far. Thank you for creating it, it is like you answered my prayers for an urbanized desert theater such as this. And seeing your work from before, I'm sure the island will be great.

!word

This looks amazing. Great job, and I can already see the mission ideas in my head :)

Direct desert islands for Arma 2 are whats needed, Im starting to get withdrawal symptoms since arma1. I have Afgan village/town working in A2 but would like an island.

Is there any chance this could be opened out a little to have some very open desert terrain surround to it? Im really looking forward to a map that has everything populated as you have here but has a rather vast amount of hilly and flat desert terrain also to use for bases/mortar fire, long range engagements, air etc.

EDIT sorry i notice the size mentioned already .. any scope on fleshing it out with some baron desert terrain?

Regardless this looks great & welcomed :)

Edited by mrcash2009

Floosy, are we going to get Tatawin Island in A2? I would love to see it without all the A1 stuff and new A2 objects.

Floosy, are we going to get Tatawin Island in A2? I would love to see it without all the A1 stuff and new A2 objects.

Can't do this :( without the CAA because i lost all the folder of my work, i say thanks to the virus....

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Direct desert islands for Arma 2 are whats needed, Im starting to get withdrawal symptoms since arma1. I have Afgan village/town working in A2 but would like an island.

Is there any chance this could be opened out a little to have some very open desert terrain surround to it? Im really looking forward to a map that has everything populated as you have here but has a rather vast amount of hilly and flat desert terrain also to use for bases/mortar fire, long range engagements, air etc.

EDIT sorry i notice the size mentioned already .. any scope on fleshing it out with some baron desert terrain?

Regardless this looks great & welcomed :)

The map hav 2 sides:

-one with town and pipeline an tankers.

-the second with desert and small village to have great tank combat.

I hope... ;)

> because i lost all the folder of my work

Floosy you a know that there are tools to convert wrp to pew back (basically).

So for all work available online you could recover it most likely. PM if you need help.

kju: interesting, is there a way I could get a Tonal PEW for "personal viewing purposes"? :)

I hope you convert Tatawin, as it was an amazing island with tons of detail. Good work floosy.

I hope you convert Tatawin, as it was an amazing island with tons of detail. Good work floosy.

why not, but i don't know about this tool, someone have a link?

Wow floosy, great work. When can we expect this great map.

Now it s in beta in our team for test.

I'm working on an extension with a 3rd island so in few weeks i think.

See you