Sign in to follow this  
jw custom

co06 Operation: Blowdown (Island Panthera)

Operation: Blowdown

oscar22.jpg

Info:

1-6 man coop(not sure how it will run on dedicated servers. Only tested with me as host and team leader!).

Uses revive script (5 revive chances, no respawn).

Got several objectives.

Enemy randomly placed inside buildings, could be on all floors so becareful.

Recommended:

Avoid playing alone with AI, it can be really frustrating :p

Play with crosshair off, mission is designed for that so with crosshair on it might be too easy ;)

Use a sound mod like Sound Of War or VopSound it gives you a total new experience :cool:

Required:

-> Island Panthera

Situation:

The forwarded base Oscar 22 is about to get overrun by insurgents, you must assist defending the base. DO NOT let the insurgents breach the frontline! Further orders will follow.

Download from filefactory:

-> Operation: Blowdown v1.0

Download from SWDepot mirror:

Download from Armaholic mirror:

Edited by JW Custom

Hi i liked your mission

I hosted and didnt have any probs but i had 1 issue when i tried on our server clan the big ammo crate that is inside base at start had only 50 cal mags and some smoke grenades dunno why that happens

Hi i liked your mission

I hosted and didnt have any probs but i had 1 issue when i tried on our server clan the big ammo crate that is inside base at start had only 50 cal mags and some smoke grenades dunno why that happens

Thanks for the input. I haven't had any access to a dedicated server so i haven't been able to test it on such.

I have a few questions for you:

When hosting on dedicated server did the attack on Oscar 22 happen and did it involve armor?

When hosting on dedicated server did you locate the radio tower?

If you didn't locate the radio tower did you then get the "The insurgents has called in re-inforcements...." message at any time?

hmm i didnt finish the mission on dedicate server but at first part i saw 2 bmps and 1-2 LAv hmm is it random everytime? cause when i host i saw 2-3 T72-T90s

anyway i will try it now to give you more feedback.

Server name is Greek Operation forces if u wanna join and see it

Server uses Vopsound 2.1 too

Edited by Archangellos

hmm i didnt finish the mission on dedicate server but at first part i saw 2 bmps and 1-2 LAv hmm is it random everytime? cause when i host i saw 2-3 T72-T90s

anyway i will try it now to give you more feedback.

Server name is Greek Operation forces if u wanna join and see it

Server uses Vopsound 2.1 too

Yes numbers/type of enemies is random :)

I have PM'ed you a new version that might fix the ammo problem. Yeah i'll be happy to try it on a dedi and see how it works :)

Edited by JW Custom