Sign in to follow this  
XS09

H1n5

These are my first missions for ARMA2.Don't expect too much.It's been a while..It's kinda like a b horror action flick.I got my inspiration from games and movies like left 4 dead,blade,The thing,resident evil,dawn of the dead etc..It plays a bit like a movie..Not much gameplay yet but i think i will just keep adding missions.For the time being i would like to know what you think.Any comments and advice would be appreciated.Thanks

You should play them in order starting with the prologue.

Have Fun!

No Custom add ons needed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zt8798

Nice work! it's an interesting way to "play". Waiting for the next.

I'll give it a try, sounds like alotta fun, personally I enjoy story-driven content that immerses the player.

DL-ing right now

Hey...Thanks alot for checking out my mission...The missions are available on armaholic.com now..Here is the new download link in case the first one expires

- H1n5

Thanks to Armaholic.com!

Mirror at SWDepot:

H1n5

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Just played it through mate, its looking promising, keep up the good work! :)

Dam that was fun! I really enjoyed watching it man!

The Death Metal music brought me back to my high school days you did a fine job concerning story immersion:)

Nice job on the camera work, I especially enjoyed the part where the camera starts out behind the truck then moves ahead of it while turning to keep facing the truck.

If your looking for reasons to keep creating... BY ALL MEANS PLEASE DO SO!

Its kinda like a TV series where we have to wait for the next episode to find out what happens next which is also veeery cool, definetly adds to the suspense.

I do hope you put another installment out as soon as you can!!!! please!

btw... after playing through it, to get my "dead folks going after live folks" I HAD to put on the movie "Dawn of the Dead" which I am watching right now :)

Man I can't wait to see what happens next!!!! :thumbsup: