Sign in to follow this  
viibez

Ice Pk. Namalsk

Hey all, workin on an early morning CO-06 to take out the Rebels I.T Comms tower. (will also make a single player version.)

Almost finished, just need to test. Will provide full mission details once complete. Hopefully later today!

OK here is the latest version: Co-06 player & also in Single player.

NOTE_

OBJECTIVE; Use 2 Satchel Charges to destroy the Tower (one on each side).

Download also from SWDepot. checkout their website below...

SWDepot Mirror Updated.

COOP6 Ice Pk -- http://www.swdepot.co.uk/ (sorry dale the links didnt work :s)

Silent Warriors

SW Depot

(sorry dale the links didnt work :s)

Armaholic mirror:

- Ice Pk.namalsk Co-06 (@) v1.1

- Ice Pk.namalsk (@) v1.1

Required addons

- Namalsk

namalsk1-1.jpg

namalsk1.jpg

namalsk4.jpg

namalsk2.jpg

namalsk3.jpg

Edited by viibez
web

Howdy,

Mission

Co-op 6 4am insertion @ Namalsk

Your mission is to Destroy communications in the southern part of Namalsk which is in enemy territory. You will go in under the cover of night, make your way up the road to Mt Sareja clearing the path of enemies, as a clear path will be needed for your extraction.

Let me know if theres any problems, i havent played right through to the end (its 4am i gotta get some sleep)

Ice Pk.namalsk CO-06.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a13f50e/n/Ice_Pk_namalsk_CO-06_rar

Please give me some feedback so i can better my mission etc! :)

Edited by viibez
fix

Here is a fixed version. CO-06 & [sP] mission

Team Snowflake in Operation Ice Pk.

Co-operation 6 players

Single player (just put into "missions" folder to play it on [sp].

Tweaked a few small things

Fixed ending trigger

Ice_Pk_CO.06.namalsk.pbo

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0h81c3/n/Ice_Pk_CO_06_namalsk_pbo

Please let me know if you like the mission, if its too easy or hard. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Enjoy

Addons required, Namalsk island (map)

issues; plane crash can be random! (off target)

SORRY NO BRIEFING, I WILL TRY TO GET THAT TO WORK ON THE NEXT MISSION!

NOTE_

OBJECTIVE; Use 2 Satchel Charges to destroy the Tower (one on each side).

Edited by viibez
sp, addons

Can anyone confirm this image, does the plane crash on side of mountain near or on the road ?? (its consistent in the editor, but sometimes it varied in game!)

namalsk5.jpg

And is the mission too easy?

cheers

For me its the same place where it crashed. But i was a bit late for seeing the plane burning. Until yet (I'm at the rocks left hand side on the picture) it was not hard to kill the enemys.

For me its the same place where it crashed. But i was a bit late for seeing the plane burning. Until yet (I'm at the rocks left hand side on the picture) it was not hard to kill the enemys.

Yeah it was hard enough to get the plane to crash in same spot, i wish it was easy to make it happen later when you are there to see it :)

Did you finish the mission? Did the civi driver in the truck come and pick you up?

Finished it. Towards the mountain with the tower-station it was harder.

The comrades (played it single) acted a bit stupid so they died.

Maybe there are a bit to much of this control posts.

As i was in the station, there was an APC coming and no launcher in the ammocreates in the station, but i could blow it up.

The truck came to pick me up. But the driver acted a bit strange. He went out, layed down an get in and drove e few meters and went out .... So he needed much time to pick me up. The same was he doing towards home.

The ending sequence is not ideal, i had a black screen with "lets get home" and this for a long time, because the driver acting. And at the way to home he stands where the street has to be leaving near the construction site.

Better finish it when the player(s) are in the truck.

But the mission is a good idea and besides the problems its a nice one (and the first) for this great island.

Finished it. Towards the mountain with the tower-station it was harder.

The comrades (played it single) acted a bit stupid so they died.

Maybe there are a bit to much of this control posts.

As i was in the station, there was an APC coming and no launcher in the ammocreates in the station, but i could blow it up.

The truck came to pick me up. But the driver acted a bit strange. He went out, layed down an get in and drove e few meters and went out .... So he needed much time to pick me up. The same was he doing towards home.

The ending sequence is not ideal, i had a black screen with "lets get home" and this for a long time, because the driver acting. And at the way to home he stands where the street has to be leaving near the construction site.

Better finish it when the player(s) are in the truck.

But the mission is a good idea and besides the problems its a nice one (and the first) for this great island.

Thanks alot for your info Kaeptn, lol @ truck driver. satchels for the BMP ;). Yeah i had trouble with setting the "end" trigger in the same path in which you have already travelled, i could have set a timeout on it perhaps! But instead i just set a trigger from obj for "300" timeout (5 mins), giving you hopefully enough time to destroy BMP and get picked up..

cheers :)