Sign in to follow this  
Flightster

[C&H]Battle for Chernogorsk - PvP

Hi all,

I just finished my first mission ever, and I just wanted to share it with all of you.. It's a PvP capture & hold (max. 30players), located within the town of Chernogorsk. I always found that Chernogorsk would be a great setting for any kind of PvP mode, so it's obvious that I chose this location as the place where it all goes down so to speak.

The mission was made with the help of [sBS]mac's PvP script pack, which helped out a great deal in making it happen.. But I would also like to thank the people on these forums and on the ArmaHolic forum that assisted me in my attemps to add non-script pack related scripts, without your help I would have never finished it :)

But enough of the chatter, it's the mission you guys opened this topic for so.. Here you go:

FileFront:

- http://www.filefront.com/14497913/%5BC%26H%5DBattle_for_Chernogorsk.Chernarus.pbo

Armaholic mirror:

- Battle for Chernogorsk C&H-x

Preview video (watch in HQ!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQHi6LdXOEM

Mission Details:

Welcome to the Battle for Chernogorsk Capture and Hold Mission!

The main goal for both teams is to capture as many of the objectives (marked by flags - check the map) as possible and gain total control of Chernogorsk by doing so. Teams receive five points for every second an objective is in their possession, the team that can earn the most points before the time limit expires or owns ALL of the objectives wins the game.

Features (non-script pack related):

- Ability to join / create teams by use of the Team Status Dialog (by Dr_Eyeball)

- Ability to save loadout at ammo box

Safety Features

To ensure fair play, I have added three features into the game:

- Minefields around the towns borders: Clearly indicated on the map, crossing these borders means instant death. This is to ensure that no one strays too far away from the actual battlefield.

- Spawn protection: These areas have been placed around BLUFOR and OPFOR's respective spawns as means to avoid spawn killing. Entering a spawn that you do not belong in will result in instant death.

- Unable to capture while in a vehicle: Players are unable to capture objectives while located inside of a vehicle.

Creation:

]TG[Flightster - 2009

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I'm currently in the process of uploading an in-game video on Youtube (4 hours and counting down...), once it's uploaded I will be adding it to my original post.. In advance, I would like to apologise for the low fps the video will have.. Youtube is a pain when it comes to decent quality, and fraps doesn't help either :D

Edited by Flightster

Preview video added, watch in HIGH QUALITY

Edited by Flightster