Sign in to follow this  
Stemack

UKF Weapons [Port]

With full permission off of the UKF team I've successfully ported the OFP UKF Addons pack into Arma 2. This addon also includes the update SUSAT optical sights for the release models, there are still some minor errors that I am working on getting fully sorted within time (end of the week) so heres a list of the weapons that come with this addon;

Weapon List

SA80

LSW (Light Support Weapon)

SA80 UGL

L96A1 (Multiple Variants)

Javelin

GPMG (General Purpose Machinegun)

LMG

Sidearms

BFA Varaints

Armaholic Arma 1 Release

Arma 1 Screenshots

4-ukfshot01.jpg4-ukfshot02.jpg4-ukfshot03.jpg4-ukfshot04.jpg4-ukfshot05.jpg

Other Information

UKF ammo box can be found in Empty/Ammo/UKF......

A config will be released for the StalkerGB RMCdos so that they spawn with UKF weapons on the right units ect.

Credits

Project UKF

Edited by Stemack

Unfortunately many of the weapons have a pretty bad visual bug meaning the hand under the barrel is completely visible instead of half hidden by the rifle. Doesn't appear on the BFA SA80 though.

There's also an issue with the SAS80 SUSAT clipping the screen, which isn't present on the SA80 with SUSAT and BFA.

Daniel;1423031']Unfortunately many of the weapons have a pretty bad visual bug meaning the hand under the barrel is completely visible instead of half hidden by the rifle. Doesn't appear on the BFA SA80 though.

There's also an issue with the SAS80 SUSAT clipping the screen' date=' which isn't present on the SA80 with SUSAT and BFA.[/quote']

Cheers for this but already know about these problems.

Good job getting it ported over. But at the moment in time, the bugs are making it impossible to really use them in-game.

Great work!

Nice joke:butbut:

Weapons have some bugs. I think Javelin has bad config at all. Even if you marked your target Javelins release rocket under you knees :D

Look's good, judging by the other posts they will be just for AI team mates to use only, but that's good enough for me. Thanks!

Edited by Fudgeblood

Thanks to UKF for being proper sports and allowing the port over to ARMA II - And thanks to you for aquiring that permission and doing the work of converting.

@eJay

So don't use the UKF Javelin yet, use the BIS one, use the FFAR mod's "Accuracy" as the L96, etc.

This puts SA80s and LSWs in the game, pretty much everything else can be begged and borrowed from BIS and 3rd party A2 mods. Use it for what its good for!

Cheers Stemack mate, I did a crappy port over myself, but far too lazy to get permission, I'm gonna go compare configs :D

Just an update with the help of Chris1986 we've managed to sort out the hand placements on all weapon systems and sorted out invisible textures whilst in first person view, currently working on the config to fix the Javelin issue ... should be a release of the updated stuff tomorrow or sunday being the latest.

:yay:

Other than the obvious problems these seem great other than one thing. Do you plan on making the LMG/GPMG use both sights instead of just the front when you ironsight? That's my only real complaint.

I did a crappy port over myself, but far too lazy to get permission, I'm gonna go compare configs :D

Expect a visit from the addon gestapo... :p

@Stemack. Suggest you sortout all the bugs before releasing any more versions,becomes a wank when a new version is released weekly everytime a bug is solved.

@RM Snipe

Hopefully I'll have dodged the Gestapo for keeping it to myself but you never know!

ah, they're not holding up so badly are they - nice to see them still in circulation - are the bayonet models still included?

Expect a visit from the addon gestapo... :p

Nah, that depends whether or not he's going to show off screens of it to advertise a shit clan. :p

Haven't tried these weapons yet, how do they look in ArmA2?

Edited by Smuke

Nah, that depends whether or not he's going to show off screens of it to advertise a shit clan. :p

It's only funny because it's true!

Cheers guys for calling our clan "shit", made a little thank you video you know where to find it...

I don't recall mentioning a specific clan....Sorry if my offhand comment hurt your feelings. My sincere apologies.

I do like your video though.

Edited by Pathy

Pathy, RM Snipe

Take your stuff to PM where you don't bother the rest of the community with it.